Robert Englund Sunday Diamond Pass No Autograph

Hi,

Just want to confirm as no autographs took place on the Sunday with Robert Englund for the fans that chose the option to use the diamond pass as day entry to another showmasters event (Sheffield & Glasgow coming up) and an autograph with Robert showing the pass will be accepted without any issues? Just concerned that I may have a problem and get refused. Thanks

Bring the unclipped pass (unclipped for autograph) and show it at the entrance. That's what TooTall confirmed when I asked about the procedure.

Hiya QS - please can you answer a quickie question - I'm currently purchasing a one day ticket for my boyfriend so he can come with me to Sheffield. Am I able to get in early bird with my unclipped pass or is it standard entry only? Thanks!

Bring the unclipped pass (unclipped for autograph) and show it at the entrance. That's what TooTall confirmed when I asked about the procedure.

Hiya QS - please can you answer a quickie question - I'm currently purchasing a one day ticket for my boyfriend so he can come with me to Sheffield. Am I able to get in early bird with my unclipped pass or is it standard entry only? Thanks!

Please can someone let me know if I will be able to get in early bird to Sheffield with my unclipped pass or standard entry only? Thank you.

• Like 1

I need to confirm this with the office. You asked Friday night way after office closure. I won't be able to get a reply before Monday.

Thanks very much. It was Friday night when I went to purchase the ticket and realised that Sheffield still have the staggered ticketing system. I'm going away today so won't be on-line for the next couple of weeks and therefore I bit the bullet and purchased an early bird for my man. If I can only get general entry then hey ho! :lol:

In addition, I just want to say that though I don't generally post, I'm a regular visitor to the forum and want to say a huge thanks to everyone on here, especially your goodself QS. The last couple of year's have gone very smooth running for me - I've picked up so many tips and advice from you guys! :coolthumb:

Will pick up your response in a couple of weeks.

Hi, do we get free entry if we have the clipped pass (free entry wasn't offered to me on the day at LFCC, so I opted for the vouchers) , but would be able to travel up if so

I was told the pass has to be unclipped.

Hmph, well they should maybe ensure the people on the diamond pass desk all know what they are supposed to offer in the future I guess.

I guess there's no way this may change? I know we got £5 more than his autograph cost in vouchers, but 'if' the pass does allow for early entry that would cost £15...

Thanks for the info anyway.

• Like 1