Does anyone know how you get invited...

Hi,

Does anyone know how you get invited as a guest? I went to the London Film and Comic Con a couple of times, Cardiff a couple of times - all times as a trader but I want to go as what I actually do for a living... And that's an author. London had loads of authors but I didn't get to sit with them, instead confined downstairs to a stall in a dark corner. Considering this is my living, and I make a good one from it, I find it frustrating that I can't seem to find out who to talk to about it. I have emailed various names from Showmasters and, each time, never heard back. I've even offered information on my rankings (UK's number one Horror author for Amazon), details of how many books I sell a day, my Author's Guild membership number, publishers I've worked with, access to my reviews (over 10,000 reviews across Amazon) and - still I can't seem to get accepted as an author-guest.

The reason I ask is because I want to do all of the Comic Conventions as I am getting new readers from them (and meeting current readers) and would like to be on their list of guests with the other authors or, at the very least, sitting with them and my book collection (of which there are over 100 titles).

I figured - as this is the next event I wish to come along to, I would ask here in the hope someone night have a clue.

Kind Regards.