"Who was that person" thread..

That is an awesome Blade Runner cosplay :D

Thanks David, means a lot to have someone to say that. I know I'm used to 'dressing up' with being trans* but this was the first time I've stepped into the realm of cosplay. There were some awesome outfits & I was nervous that I would be laughed at. Anyway I'll be going again next year. Not sure what as, seriously thinking of trying to stave off my fast approaching 50's doing a lolita, kwaii or Japanese maid/schoolgirl type outfit :smile:

• Like 1

Spider-gwen that was there Saturday?

I remember we were 2 or 3 but if you're talking about that one that's me (:

Yay! You're the one. Loved your costume. Saw you a couple of times. Regretted not getting a pic with you. Ah well!

Yay! You're the one. Loved your costume. Saw you a couple of times. Regretted not getting a pic with you. Ah well!

It's a real pleasure to hear that, very glad you liked it ! That was our first con out of france (I came with 5 of my friends) but I'll definitly come back, we had such a great time ! So maybe next time I'll see you. (: I don't know if i'll come back untill next summer but we already planned to go to Manchester cc next time. (Maybe)

Thank you !

• Like 1

It's a real pleasure to hear that, very glad you liked it ! That was our first con out of france (I came with 5 of my friends) but I'll definitly come back, we had such a great time ! So maybe next time I'll see you. (: I don't know if i'll come back untill next summer but we already planned to go to Manchester cc next time. (Maybe)

Thank you !

Maybe is good. Just let me know. Manchester is nearer to me. And I'm possibly trooping there with a Star Wars charity :)
  • Like 1

I remember we were 2 or 3 but if you're talking about that one that's me (:[]
I saw you on Sunday. I think you were with someone from Avatar/Airbender/Legend of Aang (spotted the blue arrows on the arms). You looked great, post some more photos please!

I don't know about you but I definitely saw the greatest Wonder Woman since Lynda Carter at LFCC this year but then she was lost in the crowd.... love at first sight it was.

...I would have definitely bought her a hotdog :grump:

Euphemism of the Week right there.

• Like 3

I don't know about you but I definitely saw the greatest Wonder Woman since Lynda Carter at LFCC this year but then she was lost in the crowd.... love at first sight it was.

Euphemism of the Week right there.

Agreed lol

I think I know who you mean. If you're on Instagram, search for Purple Muffinz.

• Like 1

there was one, her name is Esther (or Ester), she's from LA