"Who was that person" thread..

Sunday, Level 3, Me and my friend met 3 really nice Americans (2 women and 1 guy) whilst waiting in the queue for Gemma Whelan and I think we met again in the photo B area for Iain Glen. I also met them again later on in the queue to get our Rose Leslie autos. The guy also showed me and my friend these awesome pictures of his Cloud Strife statue he bought. Anyways I guess I just wanted to say that it was really nice meeting you 3! Chatting with you guys made the queues go faster :P

While waiting for the SyFy fancam, there were 2 guys in suits and wrestling masks in front of me. Nice chaps but no idea who they were meant to be lol Also surprised to find out the alien queen was actually a lady! (giving me ideas now lol)

Anyone else see this? On level 3 on Sunday afternoon, two Walking Dead cosplayers were recreating a fight scene while someone recorded it. They kept repeating the same part where one of them gets thrown to the ground, managing to hit bystanders in the process a few times from what I saw. Everyone around me that was resting/eating at the time was getting really annoyed by it.

Looking through my images I spotted a picture of you (you were Bladerunners Pris if I remember) with them two wrestlers enjoying the line :-)

While waiting for the SyFy fancam, there were 2 guys in suits and wrestling masks in front of me. Nice chaps but no idea who they were meant to be lol Also surprised to find out the alien queen was actually a lady! (giving me ideas now lol)

• Like 1

Looking through my images I spotted a picture of you (you were Bladerunners Pris if I remember) with them two wrestlers enjoying the line :-)

Yes that's right, can you post it here for me please? Only got a few :(

Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me. I met 3 lovely people on Sunday, one of which was someone called Anneka who was there with her brother and friend from Milton Keynes. we both had diamond passes for MJF I think her number was 229.We hung around for a little while talking about BTTF. We separated for awhile and planned to meet at the BTTF talk.But unfortunately I never saw them without saying thanks and goodbye. I also remember her brother used to be a postman and she used to help him. Any help would be appreciated. My email address is alan.bradley72@hotmail.co.uk.

Cheers Alan

If you want a bigger version just say so and it is yours :smile:

l80bcIMG_0824.jpg

• Like 1

If you want a bigger version just say so and it is yours :smile:

l80bcIMG_0824.jpg

LOL that's a rather surreal photo! Thanks :clap:

• Like 1

Saw a great Jessica Rabbit cosplay (can't remember which day it was), her costume was spot on.

Saw a great Jessica Rabbit cosplay (can't remember which day it was), her costume was spot on.

there had been two Jessicas. a taller and a shorter lady.

She's not bad... She's just drawn that way :)

IMG_3201_zps6rzrg1tz.jpg

Yeah great bunch of people.. Few that stick out for me

1 guy who I got chatting to in the que on Sunday morning for 3 hours saw him later in the day and saved me a place in GemmaWhelan que.

2 a lovely lady who I sat next too in the Christopher Lloyd talk chatted like I'd know her all my life lol. Shame I had to leave early.

Great weekend great company