Diamond Pass in photo queues

No, this is not correct. The exception being Carrie Henn cause she was part of the Sigourney Diamond Pass.

Sorry QS you are wrong, I did 67 Photo Shoot over the three days and every single Photo Shoot they called Diamond first, then Gold, Then Old style Paper tickets then the Batches followed by Bought on the day....

On Sunday My first photo shoot was at 0930 I had my plan and by 1030 I should of done 4 main shoots, I did none.. Because Diamond went first on all shoots pushing me back... I had to do these shoots later in the day which resulted in Clashes and missing photo shoots... :no:

I didn't hear any diamond passes getting called before me (gold pass holder) at the 6 photoshoots I did and they were all with non-diamond pass guests...so QS is right.

But I can't escape the feeling a lot of the crew, blue shirts especially, just didn't know all the rules, which is one thing I didn't see Jason comment on whatsoever...I really hope next year's crew members either get better training or get better selected....I'm sure they tried their best at the event, but they sure didn't try their best preparing for the event by learning the rules....

think the heat was getting to the camel ;) 67 photoshoots, thats some going!

all the standard guest photoshoots i went too, not once were diamonds called in first.

Edited by stobbs

I didn't see them called but on Reeve Carney they simply went to the front and were allowed to do so when mentioning they have diamond pass. To be fair I could have argued but his Sunday shoot wasn't busy anyway so I was all about the easy life

Did happen a couple of times but what was more annoying were people with tickets purchased on the day being called before Batch numbers.

I know this will not happen at future events because it will all be e-ticket.

Did happen a couple of times but what was more annoying were people with tickets purchased on the day being called before Batch numbers.

I know this will not happen at future events because it will all be e-ticket.

This was a hiccup that SM didn't foresee on Friday. But Saturday and Sunday they did use a highlighter pen on paper tickets sold on the day. These tickets were checked at photoshoots I went to, and they had to wait till the very end.

No, this is not correct. The exception being Carrie Henn cause she was part of the Sigourney Diamond Pass.

Sorry QS you are wrong, I did 67 Photo Shoot over the three days and every single Photo Shoot they called Diamond first, then Gold, Then Old style Paper tickets then the Batches followed by Bought on the day....

On Sunday My first photo shoot was at 0930 I had my plan and by 1030 I should of done 4 main shoots, I did none.. Because Diamond went first on all shoots pushing me back... I had to do these shoots later in the day which resulted in Clashes and missing photo shoots... :no:

67 photo shoots?!! Wow.Your feet (hooves) must be done in.

67 Photo Shoots that is some going. Do you have a Star Trek transporter?

67 Photo Shoots that is some going. Do you have a Star Trek transporter?

Nope just a 'Time-turner' i'm afraid!!

• Like 1

I had 2 diamond passes and was pushed to the front of every que where I had a clash.

I felt the diamond pass almost made me a VIP and was superb value for money.

The Showmasters crew saw my MJF diamond pass and I felt it helped to be put to the front of every que if I had a clash or was short for time to be somewhere else.

Out of curiosity where people saw DP holders get priority for non diamond guests was this mostly on the Saturday? I had a diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver and multiple shoots on the Sunday include Neve Campbell. At no point at any of my shoots were diamond passes called first for non diamond guests.