Awesome Crew who are not Luke

By now we all know Luke has become so popular he's prolly gonna get his own signing table next year.

But there were also some other amazing crew members I'd like to thank but wasn't able to catch their names.

There was this big guy who managed a couple of photoshoots, I know he did the shoot for Sylvester Mccoy on 3th and the one for Steve Cardenas in Costume on 1st. And he had a Fila watch on his wrist! Anyone knows his name?

He also deserves a lot of credit in my opinion. He handled things smoothly and with lots of enthusiasm and humour. And then there was also that Godlike voice of his which made him maybe the most audible crew member at the con. Thanks for the great job you did, you made the misery of queuing a lot more bearable!

• Like 2

Lady dealing with Hayley Atwell's queue on the Sunday morning impressed me as did the bloke pit boss who was in charge of Hayley's queue later on in the day before she finished. He made sure people knew she was going be finishing and that you knew about it.

The lad who was outside photoshoot E during Gemma Whelan's slot, and was very happy with the cricket score (sheer fluke mate! :P), had that area well organised and people knew exactly what was happening.

Big thumbs up to the pit boss and lady with blue streaks in her hair who had deal with a HUGE queue for Rose Leslie whilst waiting for her to come back from her 2nd shoot. Kept everyone informed of why there was the delay and got the queue orgainsed, hope both have been able put their feet up and relax with a good drink!

Alice(?) who was with Roy Scammell when saw him, Bradford's a reasonable place, you'll be fine!

• Like 2

All the crew who aren't me deserve the awesome!

How much are your photoshoots going to be, £10, £15, £25 or £95 ?

Seriously though fair play for the weekend, did a great job as did everyone in the crew

Edited by dodge15

Andrew in PhotoShoot E on Sunday was great and also there was a guy working in Photoshoot D on Sunday and he was brilliant, dont know his name though.

I think SM should have a way of us recommending crew who do well and complaining about ones that dont, so they can make sure they get the best crew

• Like 1

I found a couple of the new crew the most friendliest. One bloke was in shoot D who scanned the tickets and heard it was his first time. He was always happy and greeted people by their name. Plus on the super stage I think there was a new bloke called Darren (same name as me so bound to be good!). He was very co-operative when I wanted to sit with my wife rather than the other diamond pass holders. Was trying to find a thread so I could mention these guys.

i found all crew i interacted with very helpful, especially the lovely lady when i was in the queue for siddig when he was met to turn up at 1pm on saturday but he was late and the queue was getting bigger and bigger, she stood next to the queue and guided oncoming attendees around the line and stop them trying too push through the queue, no all the people were happy they had to work round but she always talked to them nicely and never once raised her voice and was very professional and when the could not find siddig she actually gave everyone a vq ticket which gave us first position for when he does turn up and apologised to all in the queue, just want to say thank you who ever you were.

The bloke with the red shirt who was manning the area around Robert Englunds queue was amazing. Can't remember his name but we went up and told him what a good job he was doing so he will know who he is :)

Also the girl who was dealing with Carrie Fletchers queue in the YALC section to start with did a fantastic job.