Best Geek Ringtones

My main one is he-man and my friend who is big power ranger fan has the wrist communicator as his message as the theme as his ringtone. Another has the dragonzord summoning noise. I also have the noise from zelda when link opens a chest. Transformer noise, the tardis, vader, light saber and Mario noises too.

• Like 1

I wish I could figure out how to change the text message tone on my phone, used to have the zat gun sound from Stargate on my old phone...

What phone do you have?

Samsung Galaxy Ace....that's all I know lol, have had it for 4 years or so.

I wish I could figure out how to change the text message tone on my phone, used to have the zat gun sound from Stargate on my old phone...

What phone do you have?

Samsung Galaxy Ace....that's all I know lol, have had it for 4 years or so.

This might help?

Annie - "Antonio" from the fantastic 2014 movie The Guest ... an amazing song if folks haven't heard it, worth giving it a listen on YouTube

The whole soundtrack for that movie is brilliant, loved all those industrial, new wave, synthpop, ... tracks! Reminded me of Drive.

Annie - "Antonio" from the fantastic 2014 movie The Guest ... an amazing song if folks haven't heard it, worth giving it a listen on YouTube

The whole soundtrack for that movie is brilliant, loved all those industrial, new wave, synthpop, ... tracks! Reminded me of Drive.

Exactly what I thought! I picked up Kavinsky's album 'OutRun' on the basis of 'Nightcall' from the superb Drive soundtrack, worth getting to if you can track it down.

Haven't been able to track down The Guest soundtrack yet but managed to source all the music from the film from YouTube

• Like 1

Exactly what I thought! I picked up Kavinsky's album 'OutRun' on the basis of 'Nightcall' from the superb Drive soundtrack, worth getting to if you can track it down.

Haven't been able to track down The Guest soundtrack yet but managed to source all the music from the film from YouTube

I know Mondo produced a pretty cool Vinyl Record of the soundtrack but it's sold out by now. You might find them on Ebay, although probably for double the original price or something :D

http://mondotees.com/products/the-guest-original-score-lp?variant=1268366935

• Like 1

My ringtone is a special Battlestar Galactica sound that my friend cooked up - basically Kara Remembers with a few additions, most notably Colonel Tigh exclaiming "Frak!" for good measure :) Sounds awesome, but with text messsages and WhatsApp and all, no one ever calls anymore! I have to get around to customize my alert sounds one of these days.

And I just changed my weekdays alarm tone to Flying Home, the heroic music from the end of Kick-Ass and Kick-Ass 2. Waking up today on Monday morning felt way cooler and less miserable B)

Edited by MarioVl