We want the digital photos ! :-)

Downloaded them. I noticed that a number of them are not cropped as badly as the printed ones which is good as I can now get those framed instead. I do wish Showmasters would drop the charge for these jpg images even if it meant you didn't get a hard copy at the show. They are better quality than the printouts anyway.

Yup no chance I would want a photo at the show if it meant I could dowbload vastly superior digital files. Still most want a printed image, so hey what do I know.

I cannot wait to get home and give them my cash for the Jpegs. I haven't even looked at my print outs since they were taken, too small to bother with for me. Seeing them on a massive screen is my way to view things these days.

Ohhhh exciting tonight haha

Downloaded them. I noticed that a number of them are not cropped as badly as the printed ones which is good as I can now get those framed instead. I do wish Showmasters would drop the charge for these jpg images even if it meant you didn't get a hard copy at the show. They are better quality than the printouts anyway.

Some people, myself included, like to get their photos signed by the guest.

There is no option to buy Zach Galligan photos at the moment. I think the last few guest photo shoots also aren't available. Can someone look into this please? Thanks.

As stated in the announcement post the uploads haven't quite fully finished. Please keep checking back.

I've found all of my photos from the weekend apart from these 2 (taken on the Friday), I'm pretty sure they aren't there but if anyone does find them and can send me the link I would be forever grateful, alternatively if they aren't there can showmasters sort it out please:

11745653_10152849657621601_6535386556809

11742719_10152849658026601_8469336252238

Edited by Smoyven

Well my fears came true. My Mr J Fox and the Deloreon photo isnt in focus at all! Abysmal.

Ok for a little print, but I wanted a crop of me and Mr J Fox. Now that isnt possible. I knew they were not going to be great at thr sheer speed they were done, but out of focus that bad is a joke.

Guess I will try to demand my £5 back for the Jpeg as no way they can do anything else. Less speed photographer and get it in focus next time!

Mind you it was shot on a £200 budget camera as well! Not even sure what to say about that.

Why get the biggest of stars then use a cheap camera which obviously will never ever get the best results, or use a photographer who cannot focus. I am shocked to say the least, but sad that my photo is pretty poor.

Same for me...

The picture is a little blurried... a little... but for 95£... it's a shame !!!

Don't press the photographer with hundreds of photos in ONE second !!!

And don't push people in the back !!!

Always like to have a browse at the galleries to see how the guest is behaving in everyone else's shoots...

I heard some complain Michael Gambon was not very smiley - I think his photoshoots are brilliant, one of the most 'authentic' looking guests I've ever seen with his expressions all over the place! Makes me wish I had done a photo with him!