We want the digital photos ! :-)

It'll probably be a couple of weeks. Just think how many they have to upload, and they're probably still trying to recover from the weekend!

Yes... a lot of pics to upload !!!!

Hope they didn't loose some... LOL

When the jpegs do become available I want to buy a copy of my clock photo with Christopher Lloyd and have it printed on a canvas but the copy I collected has Showmasters logo on it. Will this be removed for jpegs as many photo developers may refuse to believe I have copyright if logo is still there?

Charging in this day and age 5 pounds per picture extra just for a copy of a digital file which has already been made and paid for by you when the shot was taken is slightly ridiculous....That said, I don't know of another organiser actually offering digital copies, so I guess for that SM deserves an applause...Yet my prints are going under the scanner I bought just for this purpose, just like with prints from other events. I've earned the purchase price of that scanner back tenfold with these kinds of prices already.

I guess the thing is I have been given digital photis from other companies of me and a guest and the quality was dire haha Small tiny shrunken images. Basically worthless in my eyes. Ok for facebook at best.

Showmasters at least seem to give you full resolution Jpegs, that is pretty great. For a fiver maybe not for most, but they couldnt supply the RAW file as they are enormous and would delistate the servers uploading them haha

Charging in this day and age 5 pounds per picture extra just for a copy of a digital file which has already been made and paid for by you when the shot was taken is slightly ridiculous....That said, I don't know of another organiser actually offering digital copies, so I guess for that SM deserves an applause...Yet my prints are going under the scanner I bought just for this purpose, just like with prints from other events. I've earned the purchase price of that scanner back tenfold with these kinds of prices already.

I know another organuser whom I volunteer for and they offer digital copies and also charge £5!

I know another organuser whom I volunteer for and they offer digital copies and also charge £5!

Also ridiculous, but I guess that's the price....Glad I invested in a proper photoscanner. I've saved more then what that scanner costs already by scanning my own prints instead of buying digital copies. I rather use the money saved to have more photoshoots ;)

• Like 1

Could we please have an approximate delay for the pics to be available ? and how many time we'll be able to order them ?

You will be able to order as many as you wish to pay for.

Last years LFCC took 2 weeks to have all Jpegs ready for viewing. Smaller shows sometimes have them ready within 3/4 days. However with LFCC summer show there are 1000's to upload so it may be a whle I'm afraid

It's just crazy that you have to pay £5 for each. SM already has all the JPGs. These can be quickly uploaded with any decent connection, and hosting space is cheap nowadays. Bandwith shouldn't be a concern since most photos will only be download once. So SM has virtually no expenses, but we already paid as much as £95 per photo.