Which July LFCC guests would you like to see return?

Massive BTTF fan, and all were such friendly, lovely people to chat to. I would love to see them all again but MJF and Lea Thompson definitely. Special mention to Claudia Wells as she was such a lovely woman to chat with and she remembered me from the photo shoot, probably down to me having an unusual name, but she really made me feel so comfortable and she was only too happy to give you her time, nothing was too much trouble for her.

• Like 1

Neve Campbell as part of Scream 20th anniversary celebration at next years LFCC with Scream stars like Rose McGowan, Matthew Lillard, Skeet Ulrich, Jamie Kennedy, Courteney Cox, Henry Winkler, Wes Craven and David Arquette would be incredible :)

I second this. I would especially like to meet Courtney Cox and Skeet Ulrich.

Would like to have RDA back as i had to leave with the afternoon photoshoot taking so long, Kelly Hu because i had a photoshoot on the Sunday but cancelled 😢 but i would like to see Neve Cambell back she was so nice & would like to have a photo with her 😊

Neve Campbell as part of Scream 20th anniversary celebration at next years LFCC with Scream stars like Rose McGowan, Matthew Lillard, Skeet Ulrich, Jamie Kennedy, Courteney Cox, Henry Winkler, Wes Craven and David Arquette would be incredible :)

I third this!

I third this!

I fourth this!!

Fifth this!

And Drew Barrymore!!

• Like 2

And Drew Barrymore!!
yes please!!!!
  • Like 1

Great suggestion would love to see this happen!

• Like 1

For me, Christopher Lloyd. Was so looking forward to meeting him this weekend but got no where near his signing table. I think it was a knock on effect of the BTTF anniversary celebrations that he was so popular. Maybe if no other BTTF guests were attending, and he wasn't doing regular and multiple different photo shoots, he'd have time to sign for us mere mortals without Diamond or Gold passes.

He was the only one I didn't get to meet from my list.

The super popular guest I did get to meet were Ray Park, JDF and Hayley Atwell. I think Showmasters would be silly not to invite them back, due to their popularity.

been looking ages only just came across my back to the future soundtrack bring back, harry waters jr

Sigourney

Michael J Fox,

Carice van Houten,Rose leslie, Iain glen

Richard Dean Anderson

surprised Michael J Fox not sell autos through Foundation for Parkinson's Research shop

some nice t shirts onsite that michael drawn, was hoping to see them forsale at event would been good for photoshoot

like see young guns actors

• Like 2

Bill Paxton, Erin Cahill, Jason David Frank & Rose Leslie.

They were all exceptionally friendly & engaging with fans.

People that I just didn't have the time or chance to meet or cancelled......

Jonathan Pryce, Iain Glen, Carice Van Houten, Zach Galligan, James Remar, Robert Rusler, Kelly Hu, Peter Shinkoda, Jason Faunt, Kevin Eastman, Nick Palma, Michelan Sisti, Leif Tilden, Sean Gunn, Gregg Henry, Jessica Henwick, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Gemma Whelan, Natalia Tena, Maya Stojan, Emily Kinney & Charles Dance

If anybody from the above could be guests for the Winter Con in NEWCASTLE in November that would be great. Newcastle needs to start getting bigger names seeing as the last 2 cons there have proven to be really, really popular & are definitely money spinners there.

Edited by TMW_1987
  • Like 1