What Made The Weekend For Me Was........

The guests that SM bought to the show. They were the 'right' big name guests and I think this should set the precident for future diamond pass guests....

These A Listers like MJF, Sigourney and Bill Paxton are also really good human beings. They will look you in the eye, have a word or two with you, shake your hand or give you a hug for a photo etc (and the big one......) actually acknowledge your existance!

These are the guests we want!

Some of these diamond passes were not cheap and I think what justified getting them, for me, was that the experience was memorable for the right reasons and not the wrong ones... (He/She didn't even look at me, refused to shake my hand etc......) There was none of that. Not for me anyway.

So I hope the diamond pass trend continues and I hope the next set of guests are as fan friendly.

The likes of Chris Pratt, Will Smith, Hugh Jackman, Dwayne Johnson always come across as being good peoples and I think that is what we need. Big guests that are genuinely happy to attend and meet fans....... The demand is there! People will pay the money, we've seen that this year.

That said, everyone I met was fantastic. Rose Leslie was a lovely, lovely girl. We all know how much of a great guy Ray Park is and it was great seeing him again. Hayley Atwell was very nice, as was Carrie Henn and Colette Hiller was incredibly fan friendly.

Great guests, great weekend!

• Like 2

Totally Agree, The Guest Line up was amazing, What I found was we the public were running around like headless Chickens (or Camels in my case) and sweating buckets and so stressed out, that when you met the guest, they were calm and happy to see you..in fact the whole of the LFCC forum is nothing but praise for all the guests that attended. So that's a big well done to SM.

Now to start planning for Star Wars in Feb and Next Summers LFCC.. :smile:

• Like 1

I like the diamond pass option alot....well i love it actally :P but i really would love for there to be a diamond pass exclusive day because throwing it in there with the actual weekend where its full of people doesn't work quite well gets way over crowded.

So if they had them on a pacific day or make Friday a diamond day then that way the actaul weekend would be running alot more smoothly, or even have the diamond guests in a separate part of the building completely and dont over sell the passes keep them very limited so that way everything is kept at a balance.

I love the idea of Diamond passes but in no way should that mean taking away a day from everyone else.

Next year, if Diamonds are still there I will be buying at least 1 but I would never ask them to refuse entry to other who either couldn't afford it or didn't want to meet any of the diamond guests.

Not to mention as there would be less time to do everything much more people would have to queue very early on Saturday and Sundays.