Post Con Blues

Yeah thank god im off work for the week but have started rewatching all of the movies based on the guests that i met lol its a strange feeling But i miss it so much, cant wait for it all to start up again :D when do they they start getting the ball rolling again ????

Is it around January ???

Yeah, super depressed here too, but I find comfort in not being the only one lol.

The best therapy is to begin planning next year's event :D I remember buying my gold ticket on October 1st last year thinking "Geez, 10 months to go!" It flew by really...

I'm so glad you posted this! It has been my first con and I didn't know if it was a normal thing to be feeling a bit down afterwards! Looking forward to the next one already, when will the guests for 2016 start to be announced?

• Like 1

Aww man, I had to work Sunday night. So not only did that mean having to peel myself away early on Sunday afternoon but also having going to work on little to no sleep at all. I sort of woke up in a haze wondering where I was; these events have that 'forgetting the real world actually exists' sort of effect on you. Roll on the next one!