Post Con Blues

To me, its all still surreal - I was just happy to get 99% of the stuff I wanted to do. I was perhaps slightly miffed I missed the tombstone and not get the goody bag but that was my choice as the tombstone clashed with one talk and I was already lugging enough around with me and knackered, I left out the goody bag.

At least next time, if there is one (which I hope there is), I am better prepared.

definitely... back to work yesterday after Con and having had a weeks holiday ...so distracted ...could have something to do with the fact brought photos in to gaze at!! :dance: At the time is seems all so surreal when you meet your fave guest and then over next few days you start to recall what was said and little moments etc ...'all for one and one for all'!! :smile:

Weird not having anything to plan! I had notes of all the guests I wanted to meet, their schedules, map of the venue, train times etc. And now they are all gone!

This will, however, be my final LFCC as the crowds and rudeness of certain people is just going to get worse. And I only went Friday!

I am, though, going to support Cardiff FCC as it is only a short train ride away and is quite a nice quiet convention.

I thought I was the only one haha It sucks being back at work. The LFCC experience was so surreal. It almost feels like a dream. People are getting sick at this point of me constantly talking about Sigourney Weaver haha I loved it so much that I've decided to go to the winter con as well.

• Like 2

Just a bit, especially as it was my first one.

To meet that many childhood icons and be on such a high for 3 straight days, I guess it's only natural to come down and feel a bit mopey now that it's over.

Edited by S.H.R.E.K

Yeah thank god im off work for the week but have started rewatching all of the movies based on the guests that i met lol its a strange feeling But i miss it so much, cant wait for it all to start up again :D when do they they start getting the ball rolling again ????

Is it around January ???

• Like 1