Quad posters

Considering what you paid to meet Sigourney, is it not worth paying a little extra and getting the poster properly framed? Shop around, you'll be able to get one done for you between £40-70 depending on what kind of frame you get and it will look a lot better than the cheap frames you can get online.

Get it properly framed. If it's signed you really should have a mount to keep the glass off the signature, but that means you will need a custom frame to account for the additional size of the mount. It will be worth it in the long run though.

Good quality framing shop ensure acid free backing and mount (to keep the poster off the glass) and museum glass to protect from uv couple hundred quid depending on the frame type

I have a on her majesty's secret service (007) original British quad framed as above was £350 but I had a metal frame wooden one much cheaper

Could you show the poster please? My girlfriend is a huge fan of Heartbreakers and would love to see it!

Me too! :D please show us!!

Did Sigourney say anything when you asked her to sign it? As I imagine it was quite different from everything else she was signing hehe

Not sure how to post pics from my mobile onto here but I have posted pics on twitter for anyone who wants to see them my twitter name is @patchyandme. Sigourney said she had never been asked to sign a Heartbreakers poster before. She seemed pleased to see it and said "I loved making that movie. We all had so much fun" She then pointed to Gene Hackman and said "I love him. He's amazing" She asked me where I would like her to sign and which colour sharpie I wanted her to use. She asked if I would like her to add her character name so I said yes please. She said "My character was called Max among other names. She was so fun to play" (For those who haven't seen Heartbreakers Sigourney played a con artists who goes by several different names) She said that she loves doing comedies and hopes that she has the chance to make another comedy soon. She told me to be careful with poster as she didn't want her signature to smudge. She thanked me for coming and smiled. A lovely lady and much more of an exchange than I thought there would be. I was expecting it to be a bit of a conveyor belt where items were just past down for her to quickly sign but it was relaxed, friendly and an encounter I will remember for a lifetime :) She seemed to really enjoy talking to fans and was so lovely. Never thought I would get to meet her as had gold pass rather than diamond but thanks to the lovely people running her queue on Sunday I did.

Edited by cherrydarling
  • Like 1

They look good Cherrydarling. It's nice to have something different for them to sign.

I don't think you can do mobile picture uploads as I'm sure I've seen others post before you can't. You have to upload pictures to an image hosting site like Photobucket and they link from there.

They look good Cherrydarling. It's nice to have something different for them to sign.

I don't think you can do mobile picture uploads as I'm sure I've seen others post before you can't. You have to upload pictures to an image hosting site like Photobucket and they link from there.

Thank you :) I will have to try photo bucket

Thank you :) I will have to try photo bucket
Even if you do upload to photobucket, a mobile device on this forum won't give you the option to enter the URL, even in the full version mode. You need a desktop/laptop to be able to add pictures.

Not sure how to post pics from my mobile onto here but I have posted pics on twitter for anyone who wants to see them my twitter name is @patchyandme. Sigourney said she had never been asked to sign a Heartbreakers poster before. She seemed pleased to see it and said "I loved making that movie. We all had so much fun" She then pointed to Gene Hackman and said "I love him. He's amazing" She asked me where I would like her to sign and which colour sharpie I wanted her to use. She asked if I would like her to add her character name so I said yes please. She said "My character was called Max among other names. She was so fun to play" (For those who haven't seen Heartbreakers Sigourney played a con artists who goes by several different names) She said that she loves doing comedies and hopes that she has the chance to make another comedy soon. She told me to be careful with poster as she didn't want her signature to smudge. She thanked me for coming and smiled. A lovely lady and much more of an exchange than I thought there would be. I was expecting it to be a bit of a conveyor belt where items were just past down for her to quickly sign but it was relaxed, friendly and an encounter I will remember for a lifetime :) She seemed to really enjoy talking to fans and was so lovely. Never thought I would get to meet her as had gold pass rather than diamond but thanks to the lovely people running her queue on Sunday I did.

F***ing awesome! :D super jealous!