Stallone next year? !

Would it be possible even actors like Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Liam Neeson, Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Clint Eastwood, Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones to commit. They make London a Q & A included Photoshoot(Al Pacino, Stallone, Schwarzenegger). But the prices are too high. This can be done much cheaper. In the USA, does not cost 650 pounds, only $ 299. They walk would prefer a convention and talk about movies. That must surely be possible !!!!

Schwarzenegger would be good - wouldn't care paying the price for his autograph! He did a few appearances in the UK last year and one of them was a black tie event where he charged £1500 for a photo - I'd pay it in a heartbeat. He's one of my favourites. Then, I've had an opportunity to meet some of my favourites on the weekend, too.

If you would pay that in a hearbeat why didnt you? tickets were available to anyone and were on sale for ages?

Sadly Boggle, I was unwell last year and I had issues at my workplace and it was a distressing time for me - however, had I known Arnold was around, I would've paid the money there and then but astonishingly, I didn't manage to pick up on the fact he was doing this sort of thing. I was cursing myself.

Maybe one day, I will get the chance to meet him but the recent con has allowed me to meet some wonderful guests to make up for that and who I hold in the same esteem.

Arnie would be a dream but there's no way I'd want to put up with the size of a queue he'd bring based on the ones for stars from this year. Even the diamond pass holders weren't guaranteed an auto unless they were willing to queue up for hours.

They should've been - I found that the MJF autograph queue moved quickly. Diamond Passes should've got their autograph as it was guaranteed.

I'm not sure I could justify paying £1500! I guess it depends who it was for? Not sure If I would for Arnie, even though he is amazing. I'd maybe buy a diamond pass for £1500 but I'd want Arnie, Biehn and a few from Terminator as a group pass

You'd be looking at a few grand for that

Mind you ya dont have to pay ;-) They do in store signings and Premieres all the time. If you are willing to wait in lines for ageeeesss you will get stuff you want.

I am waiting maybe 18 hours this weekend to meet Tom Cruise, so perseverance pays off sometimes ;-) it is insane haha So I can see why few do it.

Mind you ya dont have to pay ;-) They do in store signings and Premieres all the time. If you are willing to wait in lines for ageeeesss you will get stuff you want.

I am waiting maybe 18 hours this weekend to meet Tom Cruise, so perseverance pays off sometimes ;-) it is insane haha So I can see why few do it.

That is great dedication - hope you get to meet Tom and get a photo/auto - he's meant to be a gent with his fans! Heard some great stories about him.

One of the benefits this year of having guests like Sigourney Weaver and Michael J Fox is that it makes it more likely to get big guests next year.

No disrespect to those that play the smaller roles, but if I was an agent and looking out for my client I wouldn't be interested if last you had third stormtrooper on the left at your event, I would want to know what big names you have had and to demonstrate you are a professional outfit that can cope and look after my client.

The show is getting bigger every year. More and more big names will be attracted to LFCC now that we've had Stan Lee, Sigourney Weaver and Michael J Fox. Getting Stallone next year sounds like a logical next step. Schwarzenegger, Pacino and Jamie Lee Curtis have also done signings before so may be possible headliners too. Lots of stars do private signings such as Sharon Stone, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. So maybe they would consider attending a con especially if it ties in with promoting a movie. I think its exciting how the possibility of meeting these big names is increasing more and more every year.