Stallone next year? !

Schwarzenegger would be good - wouldn't care paying the price for his autograph! He did a few appearances in the UK last year and one of them was a black tie event where he charged £1500 for a photo - I'd pay it in a heartbeat. He's one of my favourites. Then, I've had an opportunity to meet some of my favourites on the weekend, too.

It wasnt £1500 to get a photo with Stallone by the way, thats just what idiot Media reported it as for "News".

That was for the VIP meet amd greet and photo.

The single photo was much cheaper, but still a lot. So it is perfectly possible to get anyone really at a Showmasters Con.

I did Schwartzenegger late last year, worth every penny even if I had to do overtime for months haha Again a talk with a big star could be easily done at a fairer price.

I heard in the US it was about $445 dollars or sommat. RomeroSavini, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of you right now. I bow and I polish your shoes and I am your servant for life. Nah, just kidding, but I am mega jealous haha. Great job on getting Arnold's signature.

I was REALLY annoyed I missed that last year but what a fabulous weekend I had this year meeting all those awesome names - never in a million years did I think I would meet any of those people.

Do you happen to have a photo of your appearance with Arnold? I'd totally understand if you didn't want to post it.

• Like 1

I opted for a photo. No signature sadly. Once I get on a pc photos may follow one day haha

Mind you if you were in London at the beginning of this month Schwarzenegger was all over town doing selfies with people everywhere and signing. Good promotion for Terminator 5 haha seeing him riding on a Borris bike around London kust have been mental!!!

RomeroSavini, are you trying to make me feel better, haha? Maybe one day I could meet him but if not, an autograph would suffice but I prefer IP autographs as buying from dealers, you always take a chance on authenticity, unless you can absolutely guarantee the company is legit.

I wouldn't buy a signature from anyone ever, dealer or ebay its all the same to me.

If I don't get the signature in person its not real in my eyes. 99% of the fun is getting that person in front of you. The rush is the meeting, then looking back at the signature and going ohhh ahhh I met them. A reminder.

• Like 2

Totally agree with Romero's sentiments exactly!

I love to have all my autograph's personalised as not only is it a genuine reminder of getting it in person, but shows you're not just a hunter that plans to sell it on eBay, it's a keep sake for life.

I'm a huge Wrestling fan & there is a site that do do genuine autograph signings they arrange with the stars & you can get them personalised, but as much as I am a fan, I won't even buy them as I like my autographs in person, Wrestler or any other celeb otherwise, much better feeling than just being able to buy. Hate it when your hanging around with the Hunters who have a s*** ton of stuff in a box or even as I have seen before, a suitcase full.

As for Stallone or Arnie, I'd absolutely die at the chance of SM being able to pull one or both off, but doubt I'd be able to even afford the asking price for their photos or autos even with throwing in extra graft at work. :laugh::thumbdown:

To be honest if Stallone's doing Hovis commercials, Harvey Keitel is doing car insurance and schwarzenegger is acting with Meerkats I don't think these types of actors are out of reach anymore.

Throw in a Bruce Willis or a Van Damme and you're selling tickets like hotcakes.

Edited by S.H.R.E.K
  • Like 5

I'd buy (Or at east attempt depending on price) some sort of pass for Stallone, Arnie & Van Damme, my all time favourite top 3 action stars of the 80's / 90's.

Was never really big on Bruce Willis to be honest though.

• Like 1

Schwarzenegger would be good - wouldn't care paying the price for his autograph! He did a few appearances in the UK last year and one of them was a black tie event where he charged £1500 for a photo - I'd pay it in a heartbeat. He's one of my favourites. Then, I've had an opportunity to meet some of my favourites on the weekend, too.

If you would pay that in a hearbeat why didnt you? tickets were available to anyone and were on sale for ages?

• Like 1

Yep can we please get sly???

It is possible!! He is doing more events now, audience with and he did do a con is the states.

I've been lucky and met him twice at audience with but would love to meet him again and get chance if a in person autogtaph and would be happy to pay the top rate as I am sure other fans would too.

• Like 1

I'm not sure I could justify paying £1500! I guess it depends who it was for? Not sure If I would for Arnie, even though he is amazing. I'd maybe buy a diamond pass for £1500 but I'd want Arnie, Biehn and a few from Terminator as a group pass

Arnie would be a dream but there's no way I'd want to put up with the size of a queue he'd bring based on the ones for stars from this year. Even the diamond pass holders weren't guaranteed an auto unless they were willing to queue up for hours.