The lovely Hayley atwell

• Moderators

Met her at both photo area and auto desk, I said hello how are you but she didn't say a word to me, it was in the last shoot and auto session of Sunday so I'm sure she'd had enough by then, I have heard lots of good stories about her throughout the weekend.

I was in batch 1 of her first Sunday photo shoot and got her autograph early afternoon. She was smiley and pleasant, but didn't seem like she wanted to speak to people. She looked exhausted (obviously still beautiful though) which wasn't surprising given how in-demand she was. I didn't expect any small talk from her as she seemed so busy which was a bit disappointing. The guy in front of me was totally gutted though. I think he was really excited to meet her and had things he wanted to say but after a "Hello" and "Thanks for coming" she turned her attention to me before he had the chance to say anything.

I thought she was more her usual self on Saturday. She just came from America and if I am suffering from a jet lag (LA - Germany) a week (!) later I can relate to how she must have been feeling.

So I don't blame her.

She commented on my SDCC Marvel Shirt for Agent Carter at my first shoot on Saturday

and I thanked her for stopping by at SDCC's NerdHQ when I got her auto. She smiled and said "that panel was a lot of fun, wasn't it?"

Edited by GoogleKnowsUs

I had a nice chat with her on Saturday and also a brief chat on Sunday.

She was very friendly and chatty with me. She was being rushed along on Sunday by the organisers, so she could sign more autos. So that was probably why it seemed she a bit distant with few people. So I wouldn't fault her for that.

I met her on Saturday for an autograph and Sunday for photoshoot, both times she was nice but there was no small talk, just hi really. Kinda disappointing as I had high hopes for her. She was being rushed through for autos as everything was delayed so again, no chance for any kind of interaction.

Yeah I was super excited to meet her but like every one said - she seemed tired + really busy. I met her on Sunday - both auto + photo. I said hello and that I loved Agent Carter while she was signing and she said thank you but didn't really look up at me (I had an awesome Agent Carter t-shirt on too!) :P

Still she seemed like a nice person though - just super busy.

Edited by angelstorm

I meet her early sat morning and she was fantastic spoke to her about the dub smash wars with the shield team and she was laughing that she had won, I then handed her my shield poster and she looked at me and said really? So I said well you are the founder and she said damm right and laughed! So my experience was brilliant. In fact I'm a little in love! ☺

I was amazed how quickly her queue moved on Saturday morning, I hadn't planned on getting her auto till that afternoon later but couldn't not take advantage. She was so nice, smiled at me and laughed when I mentioned we were trying to copy her #Dubsmashwars vids at work... I can die a happy man now, so it's been a pleasure meeting you all... :WAVE:

• Like 1

Sadly she ended her photoshoot extra early at the end of Sunday and I had to get a refund :-( so never got to really do anything with her. Very disappointed, but if she was rushed off her feet totally understandable.

Mind you I passed her in a corridor early in the day, she was in a major rush haha

I got her auto around midday Sunday. She seemed a bit distant and I don't think she looked up but she did thank me when I told her I really enjoyed her talk on Saturday. I can understand she must have been so tired! I was one of the last to go through in the Sunday morning photo shoot and she was lovely. I had to go through again as I had been blinking, making me the very last person through, and she still had a great smile.

I thought she was amazing in her talk on Saturday. She's so inspirational.

Edited by Misty86

I had a good experience with her. I could tell she was tired but mentioned how it was strange seeing her after watching her in Ant-Man hours before :P. She brought up how the make up was itchy. So least I got something from the talk lol. I am surprised I didn't turn to jelly when locking eyes with hers.

She was amazing.

Like a previous poster, me and the gf chatted to her about the dubsmash wars and how much we loved it. She told us all about flying out to get Chris involved and how Chloe/Clark had admitted defeat but she wants them to post a video saying she won. Her talk Saturday was also amazing.

She, a long with Rose Leslie, were my favourite guests from the weekend.

I'm afraid to say that Haley wasn't the best meet for me. After awaiting around for 40 minutes and then having to come bake after my photo shoot as she was late coming back from lunch, I then had to wait another 30 odd mins before I met her. I asked for a personalisation and she scribbled her name. I then asked if she could make it out to Chris please, she did and slid it along to me, no words were muttered. I went back on the Sunday to see if I would get a similar experience. There was on,y 1 8x10 left and I said Joe are you, she said fine and that was it. I left feeling a bit deflated but my friend who met her went up and she got her phone to check her messages and didn't apologise for doing it. I understand now she was jet lagged and think maybe the amount of people she met was crazy. Sadly she isn't someone I would meet again and I understand we can all have our bad days!

• Like 1

Jason David Frank was my whole reason for going, then when Hayley was announced that made my day, so they were my top 2 for being there.

Unfortunately, I met her Sunday & got to her signing pretty soon. She didn't seem like she wanted to be there & was pretty quiet, odd when she seemed more energetic / enthused on Saturday (From people's stories & posts) for people when that should have been the day she was more drained through the jet lag, yet from others she sounded more nicer & friendlier that day sadly & I've seen some people's autographs on Instagram where she went above & beyond for some folk with quotes or lines on people's autos as well as personalising, so, must just be pretty hit & miss.

At least she managed to Smile for the photo shoot even if it now just feels a little forced or like it was a chore for her.

Obviously I know the popular celebs have a lot of fans, photos & sigs to get through as well as all the travel, but when I look at my other top person I wanted to meet in JDF, who was a complete utter ball of energy & enthusiasm & seemed genuinely happy to be there & really engaging with everyone he spoke to it was quite deflating for Hayley to be the opposite.

JDF, Erin Cahill, Rose Leslie & Bill Paxton were all top notch though, especially JDF, Erin & Rose who were all very chatty, enthused & seemed happy to be meeting you, so 4 great experiences out of 5 is all good, just a shame it's Hayley that I seemed to catch at a bad time or bad moment

My friend did the whole weekend & when I found him Sunday morning he said he had heard Hayley was being a bit miserable / off on Saturday too, so I had been forewarned anyways, but it was still disheartening to hear that that could be the experience.

Well, at least I have my photo & auto, but don't think I'd pay to meet her again.

JDF, Erin, Rose & Bill I would in a heartbeat though.

I met her Saturday for afternoon photoshoot and she was lovely she said she loved my dress which made my day but when I went and got her autograph after the shoot it was very rushed like a conveyor belt :( she did look up at me when I handed picture said hi and then looked at me and smiled when she had signed it so that's enough for me :) was a little gutted I couldn't say anything to her but to be honest I was too nervous anyway and she was super super busy as she had to rush to get to her talk :)