VQ Tickets or not?

As Littlemisstrouble6179 said I didn't encounter one at all last year, apart from at the very start of the day where the Doctors (Paul McGann particularly) had a fairly sizeable queue and were telling folks to come back later, but it settled down quickly, by the afternoon the tables were pretty dead. But after hearing about the queue drama at LFCC I would definitely expect Robert Englund to have to use the system.

It's okay if you actually get an auto. I didn't at LFCC and I know a lot of other attendees that didn't, either.

LFCC is on a whole different level then Sheffield, so I can't imagine people not getting their autos at this event.

• Moderators

As above LFCC is a completely different beast all together, I'm sure you'd be fine getting your autos, I've never missed getting one at one of the local shows and that has been just using VQs

Edited by StuartG2198

I don't remember any guests that had them last year but I may be wrong

You're wrong :-)

I can't remember who it was on the Saturday now but at least one guest definitely had them.

Edited by Knitty Fred

It's okay if you actually get an auto. I didn't at LFCC and I know a lot of other attendees that didn't, either.

There were a vast number of more attendees at LFCC this year than Sheffield last year and I seem to remember the newspapers saying that it was an excellent turnout and I definitely wasn't surrounded by bodies whilst I and OH were walking around.

As said, you simply cannot compare LFCC to any other event held by Showmasters. I'd hazard a guess that the weekend total for attendees at Sheffield is about 15-20% of London on a good weekend, probably less.

VQ tickets are the main reason I love Showmasters events. You can plan your time better and I've always found it helps the day go a lot quicker when you have an idea of how long you'll have to wait to meet a guest.