Showmasters- Behind closed doors documentary?

I mite be on my own here but id LOVE to watch an hour long doc or a x amount part tv show that shows the goings on of showmasters. following the staff around in there day to day jobs, finding venues, booking stars, and showing the hard work that makes a convention.

I think it would be really interesting to see how everything works, the hi's and low's of it all starting at the idea stage of say lfcc 2016 to the weekend its self.

I think it would give a better understanding just how much work goes into finding an 80's tv start in the usa getting them here ect ect

any way just thought id post that to see if its been done, in the pipe line or gets ppl thinking :)

• Like 1

I think it would help with a lot of the "Why don't they just do xyz" type comments that often appear after a show. I listened to a two part thing recently with a former CEO of one of the top premier league teams and it was interesting to hear him talk about decisions that were taken which seemed very simple from the supporters side, but once he got into all the factors he had to consider you could see how tough it was and why things were done a certain way. I suspect there are plenty of things that Showmasters have to. Insider with events that wouldn't even occur to most of us (not saying things don't go wrong and that people don't have genuine complaints of course!)

• Like 2

Though would love to see where they're hiding the Borg alcoves they use to recharge overnight - the crew were machines... I work four 12hr shifts every 8 days but I do it sitting down in an air conditioned dungeon, these guys and gals are right little energiser bunnies :borg: