A day by day account of LFCC 2015. Video of press conference and Grem

Hi gang. I've just done my day by day account and review of LFCC 2015. You can read it here. I also include a video of the Back to the Future press conference, 20 minutes of the Gremlins talk and a link to my top five tips for making the most of a Showmasters event.

Hope you like it - Rob

http://www.thebeardedtrio.com/2015/07/london-film-comic-con-2015-day-by-day.html

Edited by thebeardedtrio
  • Like 2

Hi gang. I've just done my day by day account and review of LFCC 2015. You can read it here. I also include a video of the Back to the Future press conference, 20 minutes of the Gremlins talk and a link to my top five tips for making the most of a Showmasters event.

Hope you like it - Rob

http://www.thebeardedtrio.com/2015/07/london-film-comic-con-2015-day-by-day.html

Wow! Well done! Excellent account and lots of cool pix. Geekness at its best! :geek:

Interesting videos - thanks for posting them. :coolthumb:

• Like 1

Hope you like it - Rob

Wow! Well done! Excellent account and lots of cool pix. Geekness at its best! :geek:

Interesting videos - thanks for posting them. :coolthumb:

Indeed - Geekness overload. Thanks for the kind words

• Moderators

I wanted to get a video of the Neve Campbell talk (which I would have paid for) as I know there was a press officer there recording the talk as I asked Neve a question and would've been a great memento so obviously the video must have ended up somewhere.

What did you ask collectorbob??

I asked Neve what it was like to work with Laurie Metcalf - I just couldn't believe that I had just asked Neve Campbell a question - definitely added to the experience of the weekend.

Not going to push the issue at all, but I know there was a press guy there doing a recording, so the video must've ended up somewhere. I would quite happily pay for the video, for personal use obviously, lol. If it can't be done as I don't think it can, no issues, just be a shame.

Sometimes the film companies will get the talks recorded so that they don't have to come to the con themselves. They can then check that nothing was said that shouldn't have been to make sure the guest doesn't say it again. They can also record it just to have the record. Other times it is for the press and may be released, but I've found this to be very rare for LFCC. Basically I would not hold out much hope of ever seeing it.

wrong_name, the person who did the record was definitely a press officer because they had a press lanyard around their neck - I just wish I knew who it was so I could ask them if its possible the footage will be released for free viewing/purchase.

It's easy enough to hand a press lanyard over to anyone. It still makes sense for a cameraman for a film company to have a press pass as he'll essentially be doing the same job, just the public won't see the end result.