Who else missed autographs because they didn't know about them bei

Wow. I went to level 3 multiple times on Saturday and Sunday to get GoT and Musketeer autographs but I had no idea there were any Star Wars guests up there until I read this thread!

Edited by Janson

I only found it Sunday by which time I was too late to get a VQ with a low enough number. Went on Friday to do a bit of recon and was told there was no level three it just looks like that on the plan. This was buy the staff of the Olympia itself. Once I was on level three another member of Olympia staff also told me there was no way down even though it was clearly marked as the down staircase an I had already been down once! I ignored him and told someone on the next level down that he was giving out false information. Some of the staff are just part timers so are poorly trained and informed. There was always going to be issues with it spread over so many different levels and areas.

We got told on Friday. There's no 3rd level.

We found it on Saturday.

Edited by Fizzgaz
  • Like 1

We got told on Friday. There's no 3rd level.

We found it on Saturday.

I think it grew overnight. From the sounds of things its rarely used and many of the venue staff really didn't know about it. Then the Star Wars room grew on Saturday night.

Were there not a host of Star Wars guests hidden away without signs to direct you on Sunday.... I looked for Alan Harris and Paul Jerrico for autographs but had to give up due to time constraints. I've never missed autographs in the past because I couldn't actually find the guests. This was poor.

Yup, missed out (And I had a gold pass mind you...didn't give me priority in the staircase/elevator queues...maybe a tip for next year? lol) because at one point getting to (and from, which also stopped me going there too often) level 3 was pretty much impossible...Not true according to Jason, reading his posts, but the pounds still left in my wallet are proof the auto's didn't happen...Oh well, luckily the missed out on guests I still wanted auto's from have been announced elsewhere instead....so won't miss out after all :)

I only managed to get up to level 3 around 3-4pm due to the insane queues and unclear signs (at the very least they weren't all that clear to me, it took me a lot of asking and studying floor plans to figure things out), so in the end I did get most of the autographs that I wanted. Getting up and down there was a nightmare though.

I missed meeting a guest in the YALC area as I couldn't find them. I spent Friday and Saturday looking walking round the whole 2nd floor without finding Arabella Weir.

Please don't tell me she was Sunday only !!!! Lol

She was there Saturday 2:15 - 4:15 :)