Crewmember Michelle at Bill Paxton's Autograph stand

HI Michelle,

Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for all your kindness and help on the Saturday and the Sunday. As you know, i was more than a little upset by what had happend on the Saturday, but it was completely flipped around when i was able to get a personalised autograph on Sunday. You were totally amazing andi just wanted to say thanks as this is now one of my most prized possesions.

Thank you,

Phil (aka Dick Tracy cosplayer)

Ps Thank you to Opel the Red Shirt pit oss on Sunday too, you were very kind, understanding and helpful aswell:)

I have to echo these compliments for Michelle, I was having a nightmare (as were lots of people) getting Christopher Lloyds autograph Sunday afternoon but she was fantastic and let my son stand with her whilst she was doing an incredible job of controlling the masses. Many many thanks because it allowed me to add to my amazing experience this weekend.

I completely agree with the comments about Michelle she was excellent on Sunday and so lovely to me. I went on Saturday and the guy at Bill Paxton's VQ was so rude and horrible to me and my sister. I was so upset as I wanted to go with my sister to see her get her autograph from Bill paxton and but he refused to let me go with her thinking I would try to get a autograph which was not true at all. Thank you so much to Michelle for being so lovely to me and Bill Paxton for being so wonderful and brilliant for personalising my DVD.