Sign in to follow this  
au_lba

Standard Adult Ticket (After 11am) and Photoshoot Tickets

If I buy one of these tickets for the weekend, what happens if the photoshoot tickets I buy are scheduled for earlier then 11am?

Usually shoots starting that early are split shoots, meaning a second one happens in the afternoon. You could go to that one then.

Usually shoots starting that early are split shoots, meaning a second one happens in the afternoon. You could go to that one then.

thank you, will James Marsters do split shoots do you know? as he already has one happening with and without his torchwood costume.

I have no idea, sorry. Way too early to tell for sure. I would guess so as James is always popular, but I can't guarantee.

If his without costume was before 11 and he didn't do a split shoot, would there be a option to upgrade to early bird tickets? :)

Edited by bronacroft

If his without costume was before 11 and he didn't do a split shoot, would there be a option to upgrade to early bird tickets? :)

Unless the Early Birds are sold out, yes.

Unless the Early Birds are sold out, yes.

Ok, thank you.