Money Problems!

Have to agree, I knew how many autographs and photo shoots I was doing, I am always conscious of holding people up in queues even in supermarkets, I can not fathom people who wait as you say until they get to the table or photo area to then try and find their tickets or have the correct money, it causes so much delay on these occasions and has a knock on effect as to the artist's time and then the fans time with them as well. As the general price was £20 then easy to have that £20 note in your hand to give to crew member etc ( or where £15/£45 - same thing take £20 and £5 notes too), and again have the printed ticket or phone app accessible to be scanned - you can guarantee that is these people had someone in front of them delaying things they would be the first to moan! :no:

Had lack of 10's on the Sunday morning (blame going pub) so with some the guests who were 15 was case handing 20+5 get the 10 change which then went guests who were 10. Did get some vouchers though as realised wasn't going have enough money though as ended up having get some sigs for a mate which hand't planned on. So bit bit more hap-hazard than usual but least meant avoided the long queues for the cash point.

When there's one person waiting in front of me & the guest is seeing the person before them that's when I get my money out and at the same time try seeing the 10x8's choosing which one to get. If guest is away on lunch/photoshoot/talk ect that's usually a good time go & see what pics they have available.