Next year?

Yet to see an official communication on the Forum or Website, but...

Spring London Film & Comic Con - 27-28 Feb 2016

Summer London Film & Comic Con - 22-24 Jul 2016

and I expect...

Winter London Film & Comic Con - no date yet (typ. Oct/Nov)

• Like 1

Yet to see an official communication on the Forum or Website, but...

Spring London Film & Comic Con - 27-28 Feb 2016

Summer London Film & Comic Con - 22-24 Jul 2016

and I expect...

Winter London Film & Comic Con - no date yet (typ. Oct/Nov)

Is the date for the summer confirmed or is it just a guess ?

The spring one dates were in the event programme, the summer one dates in the gold pass info... no details yet for winter 2016 dates...

Thank you for sharing that information Mr.fids, I would never have known the summer dates.

The spring one dates were in the event programme, the summer one dates in the gold pass info... no details yet for winter 2016 dates...

Whereabouts have you seen these details for the summer one?

..on gold pass goody bags..

I saw the dates in the official programme - are these not set in stone?

• Moderators

I hadn't even noticed,il have to dig it out, cheers Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

Is it possible to get guests like: Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Al Pacino, Michael Douglas, Brad Pitt, George Clonney, Quentin Tarantino, Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise, Robert De Niro, Christopher Walken, Kurt Russell, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie. Recently Schwarzenegger and Al Pacino did a Q & A ind London , inclusive Photoshoot . In the United States, they took for the same $ 299 and not 650 pounds . It must be possible to obtain such sizes . The talk would prefer before fans run movies .

• Moderators

I hadn't even noticed,il have to dig it out, cheers

Typical working that weekend will have to get a leave request in ASAP

Is it possible to get guests like: Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Al Pacino, Michael Douglas, Brad Pitt, George Clonney, Quentin Tarantino, Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise, Robert De Niro, Christopher Walken, Kurt Russell, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie. Recently Schwarzenegger and Al Pacino did a Q & A ind London , inclusive Photoshoot . In the United States, they took for the same $ 299 and not 650 pounds . It must be possible to obtain such sizes . The talk would prefer before fans run movies .

I'm sure it's not a problem for SM to get these guests... But (here goes) How much are you willing to pay? Now if you get a Standard Ticket, You will be behind the following..............

1,000 x Diamond

1,000 X Gold

1,000 x Ruby

1,000 x Emerald

5,000 x Sapphire

Lets see what Batch numbers we can be...

Batch 1 - 100

The Queues would be Stan Lee x 10 So if you bought a Standard ticket then forget it. :no: Hope this Helps

I'd be surprised if there's an LFCC in July. There's another major event during the same month and it will attract similar customers. I personally can't afford to attend both in a single month and I know that'll be true for most customers. If they chose to have it the week before or after the competing event, then I doubt the LFCC will sell out next year.

• Moderators

I'd be surprised if there's an LFCC in July. There's another major event during the same month and it will attract similar customers. I personally can't afford to attend both in a single month and I know that'll be true for most customers. If they chose to have it the week before or after the competing event, then I doubt the LFCC will sell out next year.

There is one planned by all accounts as mentioned by someone else earlier on the goodie bag for gold pass holders there is dates for upcoming shows and the spring and summer dates are on there

• Like 1

There is one planned by all accounts as mentioned by someone else earlier on the goodie bag for gold pass holders there is dates for upcoming shows and the spring and summer dates are on there

Oh, I received one of those bags... shows how much attention I was paying ;)

Guess I'll wait to see what guests are announced then choose an event to attend :D