Lack of flexibility

Yup you hit the nail on the head. We had litterally 1 second to look at Mr J Fox, then the flash went off! Even if you were not ready.

Then get up and out NOW! get your BAG NOW! leave this area NOW! Etc...

No wonder I saw some people had picked up the WRONG bags outside! I hope people got their own back, as I would be mortified if someone got my bags. The stuff in them was very expensive and no way dishonest people would return thousands of pounds of camera stuff.

Its unorganised mess. People can steal others bags if they fancy is all I get from the bag lines.

Edited by RomeroSavini

• Showmasters Admin

I am going to respond to this and close this thread

1 you state "get up and out NOW! get your BAG NOW! leave this area NOW! Etc..."

We are not rude in this way , but we are affective in the way we keep things moving i looked after the exit line for MJF in the car soot on Sunday it was a fast shoot as we have an agreed time that MJF could spend on this shoot and as such it had to end at a time that was agreed by both parties and that was achieved 100% so MJF's people were happy and so was MJF .

​So it was fast but affective and everyone that was there on time got seen.

​We do not have time for people to stand next to there bags and look closely and inspect every aspect of the photo in that space , also the lighting there is not the best ether , we ask people to leave this place so we can keep the lines moving , there are people outside the photo op room looking after the lines and most of the time there is a pit boss just outside or around there to help anyone with any issues , if you have any issues then you really need to talk to them before the guest leases and we will help you that is what they are there for and how it works.

As to your photos and any issues with them this is down to you to look at and check you are happy with it , if you are not happy with it show it to one of the crew they have been instructed to take a close look at it , if there is something that stands out like blinking or looking away or fuzzy image then we will tear the photo in half and put you back in the line at the front to get a re shoot , thats our policy and its what everyone is trained to do , but it is totally down to you to check the photo your self , you HAVE to look at it and decide if you are happy with it to not , it is not down to the crew to check for you , if the image is fine but you feel you do not like it then this is down to the head of crew to look at it and it is down to them , but you may not get a re shoot , we have had to be strict with this as over the last few years there have been few that have messed it up for the rest of you by just saying they have an issues just so they can go in again to be with the guest twice and as such we are having to be strict with everyone now :-/.

We do want you all to go away with the best photos you can and something you love and can keep forever so we do care and do want you all to be happy , but we do ask you all to help us keep the exits clear and do 100% check you are happy with your photo and do this before the guests leaves as after that point we really cannot fix it .

​I hope that helps to clear this up and explain 100% how things work.

Jason