Sunday at LFCC .. Nothing but positives (and maybe one negative)

First of all, I would like to say thank you to Showmasters. Sunday was without doubt the best day of my life (Which may not say much about my day to day activities!) .. I understand that it was busy, hot and the queue was a little long, but Bill Paxton shook my hand three times and had a laugh with me about Twister 2 .. something I would've stood in a sweaty hall getting pushed around for years for!

Perhaps it was because I only attended a few photoshoots and signings, but I had no problems with any strict and unhelpful staff, queue jumping or rushing .. and everyone gave me more seconds than expected to have a little chat with Bill and Sigourney. I thought the floor plan was perfect, everyone was extremely helpful and I had no issues with getting trapped on the staircase!

The only negative I had was with the interviewer at the talks. It seems his favourite things to do were go off topic, not link questions in any way and kind of just ask whatever he wanted to. Some really weird questions.

Overall, an incredible experience. I'm so excited to see how Showmasters are going to top this next year, and for those interested, Bill's reply to my Twister 2 question was .. 'I wish man, I wish .. Haha oh man, I would love that'.

Thank you Showmasters, see you next time.

It nice to see someone like me. Happy about their time there. I waz there all weekend and I personally didn't have many doors and autos but my friend did. No problems with layout or staff. Who were all extremely helpful and talkative. My one wish was that I'd taken my big stuffed cow in to my Bill photo shoot, it ebra moo'd too haha