Show program where?

I didnt even know about the program till sunday afternoon and by then I didnt really think it was worth it especially with it being £5. I was hoping that gold wristband people would get one in their packs as they do at other events. i might have considered buying it at half the price. could they not have considered putting the price DOWN by 3pm on sunday?

Many official events sell them off cheap towards the end - after all during the show they are useful, afterwards the are just souviners. Even giving them away is cheaper than having them destroyed. I was near the start of the queue before 6 sat and sun, I only saw it for sale once in the queue on Saturday.

I remember last year when this happened people were super angry that they had been given away at the end of the day or sold at half price (I can't remember which one exactly, maybe both) some people were literally fuming so I can see why it wasn't done this time round.

They were definitely being sold on Saturday as I was helping sell them at the Organisers Desk. NB. You weren't being forced to buy one, you weren't being dragged there in handcuffs to make you buy one so why complain, and you could flick through one to see what was inside before you bought one. To be honest, in my opinion, they were very good quality and very thick with quite a few pages of

6 pages of Wes Craven (Freddie),

2 pages of Man from UNCLE,

loads about Slasher movies,

7 pages of BACK TO THE FUTURE which included big pictures from the film inc a bit called Marty the Martyr,

8 pages of Kevin Eastman,

11 pages on The Terminator (including all about they history of),

5 pages of Scream Queens and

4 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

.... all with amazing, high quality pics in them

(plus a whole lot of other stuff to boot)

I'm looking at my copy (which I paid for too) in front of me.

Edited by Decant
  • Like 1

They were definitely being sold on Saturday as I was helping sell them at the Organisers Desk. NB. You weren't being forced to buy one, you weren't being dragged there in handcuffs to make you buy one so why complain, and you could flick through one to see what was inside before you bought one. To be honest, in my opinion, they were very good quality and very thick with quite a few pages of

6 pages of Wes Craven (Freddie),

2 pages of Man from UNCLE,

loads about Slasher movies,

7 pages of BACK TO THE FUTURE which included big pictures from the film inc a bit called Marty the Martyr,

8 pages of Kevin Eastman,

11 pages on The Terminator (including all about they history of),

5 pages of Scream Queens and

4 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

.... all with amazing, high quality pics in them

(plus a whole lot of other stuff to boot)

I'm looking at my copy (which I paid for too) in front of me.

99% of which had bugger-all to do w/ the con or the guests.

i went specifically back to get a program before leaving on Sun as i didn't know they were on sale either - i saw some people w/ them and thought they were goodie bag-specific things. the blue shirt i asked directed me to the upper floor, and 20 mins later after an annoying hot and sweaty search i found them on the ground floor. having flicked through it at the hotel room, i wish i'd never bothered.

I saw a few people selling them on Sunday. Wasn't bothered on getting one just for the day but I wish I'd got my ticket back as I left. Gutted that I forgot to ask (yes I'm one of these people who collects ticket stubs).

not the kind of thing i buy but i can't recall seeing anyone selling them during the whole 2 days. maybe Showmasters should have a stall just inside the entrance so fans who want one can get one or know where to head for. The only people i saw wandering around trying to sell something were the 2 guys trying to sell the water or 'nice cool beer'.

• Like 1

I agree id have been more enclined to have bought one if they had had them on a stall at the enterance. there was PLENTY on room to put a table at the gold enterance every day where i'm sure they could have sold programs to those entering the building each morning.

• Like 1

I found them by accident at the sales desk and bought one, but think it would have been nice to have given gold pass holders a free one in their goodie bag instead of the useless items i had in mine that i threw away!