let's see your signed stuff

IMG_0341_zpsjancac8g_1.jpg

Very nice! I hope you didn't have to travel on the train with that though, god knows what other people would have thought....you could have been arrested for terrorism, lol!

Edited by Charmer
  • Like 4

IG1smal.jpg

IG2smal.jpg

HT1.jpg

My highlights were Iain glen saying he would email me when he's finished reading the fan book that i gave to him from the Ser Jorah's army fan group and Harry Treadaway telling me he loved me!! brilliant weekend! :)

• Like 3

I got Colin Baker to sign my copy of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary edition of the Doctor Who novel 'Players' :D

Colin%252520Baker%252520Auto.jpg

When he asked for my name, he thought I had said Anthony and asked if it was with Anth, I misheard what he said and replied yes. Upon realising the mistake I informed him of it, whic he was apologetic about (my fault in reality) and added Ashley and then put not infront of Anthony :D I like it, makes for an interesting story :D

I got Sylvester McCoy to sign my DVD copy of the Doctor Who story 'Silver Nemesis', which I am also going to get Sophie Aldred to sign at the Winter LFCC in November :D

Sylvest%252520McCoy%252520Auto.jpg

Jeremy%252520Bulloch%252520Auto%252520Sm

I forgot to ask for personalisation on the Jeremy auto

Hayley%252520Atwell%252520Auto%252520Sma

Garrett%252520Wang%252520Auto%252520Smal

Tim%252520Russ%252520Auto%252520Small.jp

Nicole%252520DeBoer%252520Auto%252520Sma

• Like 2

This was one of my highlights of the weekend! Meeting Michael Gambon and David Bradley. I made both of them these small keyrings :D ...David told me he would put his on his keys once he got home :D

3F53AD05-6AD0-4A3D-958B-4EEA1E42CBEC.jpg

Anyhooow, I love David's drawing of Mrs. Norris :D

C2940D1B-7007-4ED0-9863-51739F5C80BD.jpg

• Like 5

IG1smal.jpg

IG2smal.jpg

HT1.jpg

My highlights were Iain glen saying he would email me when he's finished reading the fan book that i gave to him from the Ser J[/size]orah's army fan group and Harry Treadaway telling me he loved me!! brilliant weekend! :)[/size]

you were lucky getting personalisation from Iain glen. Was gutted I couldn't have one
  • Like 1

C86D4EF2-14C1-4592-A489-A6503A22CD51.jpg

I LOVE the Hill Valley poster. I was thinking about going for this myself, but went for the standard movie poster. This is awesome!

I'm so glad i chose that one.

Michael commented on it, said he'd never seen it before and that it was very cool, and then told me to have a great weekend 😊

• Like 4

Can anyone help? I'm trying to upload some pics of my signed stuff, but it's not working. I've set up a photobucket account and uploaded the pics there first. I've clicked on the green image icon and pasted in the URL, but it's not working. Are there any other methods I could try? Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help? I'm trying to upload some pics of my signed stuff, but it's not working. I've set up a photobucket account and uploaded the pics there first. I've clicked on the green image icon and pasted in the URL, but it's not working. Are there any other methods I could try? Thanks in advance.

Use the image code in photobucket (copy the image code) and paste it directly...you don't have to click any green image icons.

C25ABFA2-04C2-4261-B4C7-09FE7DFF0030.png

Edited by Katjafin
  • Like 1