let's see your signed stuff

I am a big fan of getting something a little diffrent signed and aslo a Funko Reaction fan :) these will look amazing in my collection, and Dan Slott signed my limited edition that i got signed by Stan Lee last year :))) also has anybody noticed in these pics Sigourneys signatute differs a little

image.jpg15.jpg

image.jpg14.jpge0fbda3b-dc6d-45fd-955b-659c7d386253.jpgimage.jpg17.jpgimage.jpg7.jpgimage.jpg8.jpgimage.jpg5.jpgimage.jpg3.jpgimage.jpg2.jpgimage.jpg4.jpgimage.jpg10.jpgimage.jpg13.jpgimage.jpg11.jpg

• Like 5

[/url]">http://11738076_10155806770530006_4142466911526

[/url]">http://love%20lovwe%20_zpsj6awuouo.jpg

The picture and book look so cool.

Is that a home made autograph/art book you made yourself?

Yeah it's my sketckbook!! She posted my drawing on her Instagram a month or so ago, so I thought i'd get her to sign it :3

This is one of my faves. But question...putting it in a frame will that damage the autos overtime just thinking if SM gets anymore that could sign it.

https://flic.kr/p/vZ4BLC

Make sure it has a mount so the picture isn't touching the glass. Any decent framer will do UV protective glass but it's very expensive and quite heavy.

20150720_191118_zps23egznwz.jpg

"Your next" ?? :whistling:

yes lol..had to get ken to put that on it!!

Graphic meant that unfortunately it's spelled incorrectly. It should be 'you're'
lol didn't even notice that,well it happens it's ok☺

be worth even more money one day m8, autograph of a dead actor AND spelling mistake lol

• Like 1

I am a big fan of getting something a little diffrent signed and aslo a Funko Reaction fan :) these will look amazing in my collection, and Dan Slott signed my limited edition that i got signed by Stan Lee last year :))) also has anybody noticed in these pics Sigourneys signatute differs a little

Great collection. I bet the celebrities enjoyed seeing them too :smile:

I need to get this framed properly but at the moment this has to do. This movie means the world to me and meeting Sigourney Weaver was a dream come true for me (actually it never even crossed my mind I could meet her!)

9467D8ED-1868-4042-BF38-A7AC7AE6C763.jpg

Le sigh.

• Like 2

Can someone please help.

I have uploaded my photos on to photobucket but how do you transfer them to this page?

You copy the address of the picture from your browser, then in the reply box on here you should see a small green square (like a polaroid picture) in the reply menu (called image if you hover over it). Click that and paste the address in and it will add your pic to the post.

Here are all my autographs from the weekend. The Sigourney Weaver one has a story. Basically I mentioned that we own a cat similar to the one in Alien but ours only has one eye. She then said she's sign it from Jones the cat as well for our cat. She did a little paw print. Very sweet I thought.

LFCC2015_zpsmkwsenn3.jpg

LFCC2015-10_zpsckqwdc2p.jpg

LFCC2015-8_zps2uzlra3z.jpg

LFCC2015-9_zpsbllq9y2q.jpg

LFCC2015-7_zpsiq7hddzn.jpg

LFCC2015-6_zpsoq1jskoq.jpg

LFCC2015-5_zpsgo2dgzjq.jpg

LFCC2015-4_zps8xf4uahe.jpg

LFCC2015-3_zpsynhy7azx.jpg

LFCC2015-1_zpssjiwxbbj.jpg

LFCC2015-2_zpsmeghoje8.jpg

• Like 2