let's see your signed stuff

This is one of my faves. But question...putting it in a frame will that damage the autos overtime just thinking if SM gets anymore that could sign it.

https://flic.kr/p/vZ4BLC

I'm in the same predicament with my BTTF poster. I only want/need Crispin Glover and Thomas F. Wilson for me to call it complete. Crispin has signed in the US before so a maybe but Thomas I feel my chances aren't that great given he doesn't do conventions etc....

At the BTTF cast talk Marc McClure said he had talked to Thomas Wilson before coming to London and he said that he would get him to come to a future LFCC, maybe next year, maybe in a few years but he would get him to attend.

This is one of my faves. But question...putting it in a frame will that damage the autos overtime just thinking if SM gets anymore that could sign it.https://flic.kr/p/vZ4BLC

Get the right type of preservation material and your autos will be absolutely fine - its important the ink doesn't touch the glass!

How do you do this Bob?And I am worried about the sun fading the autos too...

This is one of my faves. But question...putting it in a frame will that damage the autos overtime just thinking if SM gets anymore that could sign it.

Make sure it has a mount so the picture isn't touching the glass. Any decent framer will do UV protective glass but it's very expensive and quite heavy.

20150720_191118_zps23egznwz.jpg

"Your next" ?? :whistling:

yes lol..had to get ken to put that on it!!

Graphic meant that unfortunately it's spelled incorrectly. It should be 'you're'

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 3

Make sure it has a mount so the picture isn't touching the glass. Any decent framer will do UV protective glass but it's very expensive and quite heavy.

20150720_191118_zps23egznwz.jpg

"Your next" ?? :whistling:

yes lol..had to get ken to put that on it!!

Graphic meant that unfortunately it's spelled incorrectly. It should be 'you're'
lol didn't even notice that,well it happens it's ok☺ Edited by malky
  • Like 1

I'm in the same predicament with my BTTF poster. I only want/need Crispin Glover and Thomas F. Wilson for me to call it complete. Crispin has signed in the US before so a maybe but Thomas I feel my chances aren't that great given he doesn't do conventions etc....

At the BTTF cast talk Marc McClure said he had talked to Thomas Wilson before coming to London and he said that he would get him to come to a future LFCC, maybe next year, maybe in a few years but he would get him to attend.

I was told a story of how someone saw Tom in America and explained he needed him to complete his cast shot and offered him $200 cash, he still refused....

I don't have a scanner so I can only post my crappy IPod versions of my autos :P

My Iain Glen auto! My first one managed to get smudged and I was already out the queue but my friend was currently getting her auto and I was like 'Oh no it smudged!' He noticed and took the auto from me and threw it under the table. He then did it again and told me to keep my fingers off it next time (He was joking with me and not being rude at all) but when I checked my fingers I had no blue ink on them at all so maybe it might of been Mr Glen that smudged my first auto :P

164_zpsk4owyuyf.jpg

My Rose Leslie auto!

162_zpsgh4zfkwq.jpg

My Gemma Whelan auto!

166_zps518bmx3q.jpg

My Carice Van Houten auto!

168_zpskvctizzv.jpg

Only got 4 this time round but I got 12 GoT autos in 2 years and I only go to LFCC summer so all in all I'm not doing half bad :D

Edited by Siva
  • Like 2

screw it. will post my favourite dedication from the autos i got...

i noticed she was left handed (my friend and i were discussing lefties earlier in the day since apparently my friend knows LOADS of people who are left handed, despite them apparently being rare) and we spoke about it briefly and this was the dedication i got! Gemma Whelan is SO nice!
11755701_1633887906892888_28715998341781

• Like 2

I didn't get many autographs, as I decided this year that photo shoots would be more interesting.

James Remar - I'm a big fan of the Warriors, but I'd not come across a picture of Ajax that I liked that much, so I got the DVD signed instead.

James_Remar_Warriors_DVD.jpg

Sherilyn Fenn - Obviously fantastic in Twin Peaks, but I first saw her in 'Of Mice and Men' when my class watched it in High School. I also got a photograph signed as well.

Sherilyn_Fenn_Of_Mice_and_Men_DVD.jpg

Sherilyn_Fenn_Autograph.jpg

Michael J. Fox - I've always been a big fan of his and as it goes beyond just one role, I wanted a non specific picture signing. Although had I come across an 8x10 of a Hard Way publicity shot I'd have got that signed, as I had one picture from that shoot, on my wall for years as a poster (the other side featured New Kids on the Block!).

Michael_J_Fox_Autograph.jpg

• Like 3