let's see your signed stuff

Can someone please a step by step guide on how to post pictures.

Basically, reply to the topic, click the image icon and then enter the image link in the box and click ok.

Just to add, you first need to upload your images to a site like Imgur or Photobucket and then you can copy the direct link to the photos into the box that comes up when you press the little green image button. From my experience, you can't do this on a mobile device.

Can someone please a step by step guide on how to post pictures.

Basically, reply to the topic, click the image icon and then enter the image link in the box and click ok.

Just to add, you first need to upload your images to a site like Imgur or Photobucket and then you can copy the direct link to the photos into the box that comes up when you press the little green image button. From my experience, you can't do this on a mobile device.

Sorry wrong name, I would have assumed this self explanatory so apologies to ianb too, if he wasn't aware of this aspect of the process. To be honest, I wasn't 100% sure myself at first. However, glad I was able to post my autographs but didn't get too many as the majority of my work was photo shoots.

Had a blast this weekend. I missed the gold pass goody bag as I had a bit to carry by that point and the tombstone photo shoot, but I wasn't too bothered as I managed to get at least 1 prop and everything else done, so all in all a fab weekend.

Liking all the autographs posted thus far, btw.

Thanks for the advice, I'll take some photos later and have a try.

I was walking around all weekend pushing a bright yellow plutonium carrying case on a sack truck which actually made getting around easy as people moved out of the way when they saw me coming. I managed to get it signed by everyone from BTTF and given the size of the case MJF actually stood up to sign the top. Donald Fullilove said that he had never been asked to sign such an item as did a few others and he gave my sister his phone so that he could have his picture taken with the case. When Lea Thompson saw me in the queue the look of surprise on her face when she saw what I had was priceless. I also got it signed by the artist Andrew Probert and the 3 producers from the back in time talk. As well as the autographs I used the case for my photos with MJF, CL and the Delorean.

• Like 2

I like how Frances Lee McCain put Lynn Petzer instead of Lynn Peltzer on my autograph, bless her. Was a terrific lady and an absolute blast meeting her. Now bring Phoebe to a con. Would be great to meet her, too!

She signed "Stella Gremlin" on the Back to the Future poster of the guy in front of me, whilst ironically telling him how she'd signed the wrong name on someone's poster earlier :) She amended it to "Stella (Gremlins) Baines"!

• Like 1

This is one of my faves. But question...putting it in a frame will that damage the autos overtime just thinking if SM gets anymore that could sign it.

https://flic.kr/p/vZ4BLC

I'm in the same predicament with my BTTF poster. I only want/need Crispin Glover and Thomas F. Wilson for me to call it complete. Crispin has signed in the US before so a maybe but Thomas I feel my chances aren't that great given he doesn't do conventions etc....