Want to thank 2 staff members...

I wanted to thank two staff members - one pit boss and one member of the security staff. Problem is, I can't exactly recall their names! First was the lovely pit boss, who I think was Carrie or Cassie, who helped me at the Sunday Nicole DeBoer shoot, and the second was a burly security chap with grey hair and goatee who helped as I met John Wagner.

On both days, they saw how much I was suffering with my Multiple Sclerosis, and couldn't do enough to help me. I don't know how to find them, I don't know exactly their names, so if anyone does, please pass on my thanks. There are truly wonderful people out there....

hey mate,

i saw you walking around and you looked in a lot of pain. got to say that it was amazing to see you keep going. i know plenty of people (myself included) who would have stopped and gone home early. well done!

(your dredd costume looked amazing too)

• Like 1

Thanks Carrie - you were amazing! I know a lot of people are griping about the staff, so I always think it's important to let someone know when they make a super impression and care so much - you really were a star!

Not decided about WLFCC yet, hoping it'll be a little less frenetic (and perhaps my health will be better!) but I'll damn well try :)

Edited by Wolverine100
  • Like 2