Jodi Lyn O'Keefe

I just wanted to give her a shout-out, she made my weekend. just a total sweetheart and the TV cameras just don't do her beauty justice, IMO, she's pretty as the night sky. 8-)

She liked my fanart too, so that was a major relief. i was half-expecting "oh very nice...who is it?" :-D

Edit: i just want to say too, how awesome i thought it was that she had so many fans. i think it's really sad when you see people sitting for hours doing nothing but staring hopefully at the people passing by or trying to make smalltalk w/ their handlers, and it would have been awful to see JLOK like this (though it would've given me an excuse to go and have a long chat w/ her, if i'd been able to get my tongue fully working; i'm pretty shy w/ girls at the best of times never mind one that looks like her!) Every time i went past her desk there was a decent queue, and i was really chuffed for her.

Edited by Wolfie138
  • Like 2

I felt so rude as I asked if she could sign a picture and she said "Well, only if you're planning to say hello to me first". She was the first guest I spoke to and I had a total mind blank when I walked up to the table. Regretted it all day, I hope I have the chance to meet her again.

I felt so rude as I asked if she could sign a picture and she said "Well, only if you're planning to say hello to me first". She was the first guest I spoke to and I had a total mind blank when I walked up to the table. Regretted it all day, I hope I have the chance to meet her again.

That's why I never go for the autographs because I'm rubbish at small talk and don't want to seem rude

That's why I never go for the autographs because I'm rubbish at small talk and don't want to seem rude

Don't feel bad, I think we've all got stories we want to kick ourselves for when it comes to meeting someone famous!

I didn't go to meet Jodi but I walked by her several times, she's definitely so much more gorgeous in the flesh.

Agree, she was absolutely lovely, both at the photo shoot and when signing. She gave the impression she was really enjoying herself, laughing and joking, which helped to stop me from feeling too awkward when talking to her. When I went in I was a casual fan having seen her in a couple if TV shows, came away as an absolute fanboy. Been to few of these events now and never met anyone who seemed keener to chat to people. If anyone from Showmasters is reading, I'd certainly pay to go to any other events she's at :)

Jodie is lovely met her at another event where no one knew who she was but me being a Nash bridges fan was over the moon and virtually had her to myself all weekend. Unfortunately due time and budget constraints I never got to see her this weekend but hopefully she will be back.

don't worry about it bud, if she was seriously annoyed they'd have found your head in a box.