Refund

I missed my alien talk on my diamond pass as I was in the hell that was level 2 and 3 took me an hour to get down and find talk after being sent the wrong way twice my less than competent staff

So I'd like my money back please

How do I go about this ??

Yes I'm sure there was but getting to it

And standing in a another boiling que for god knows how long, and wasting even more time wasn't really do-able

The whole thing was a shambles and typically no comment from SM

• Like 1

Now the only way is to e-mail the shop. shop@showmastersevents.com

When you will get a reply I honestly don't know. I already posted a number of times that SM are still breaking down the show. So the e-mails there won't be looked at until someone is back in the office.

Ive sent an email to the email address on the site as I too missed the Aliens talk with my diamond pass for the same reason. Also I had a REALLY serious thing happen to me which I need to talk to somebody about

The best would have been to go and find the pit boss of that area at the event. Without knowing any details, if anything serious happened at the show they're the ones who can do something for you on the spot. Now SM can listen and if the nature of the issue allows look at it for the next shows, but I don't know if that helps or makes you feel better about the situation you encountered. The office phone number is on the home page, but I suggest e-mailing in if that would be okay. info@showmastersevents.com

Ive sent an email to the email address on the site as I too missed the Aliens talk with my diamond pass for the same reason. Also I had a REALLY serious thing happen to me which I need to talk to somebody about

The best would have been to go and find the pit boss of that area at the event. Without knowing any details, if anything serious happened at the show they're the ones who can do something for you on the spot. Now SM can listen and if the nature of the issue allows look at it for the next shows, but I don't know if that helps or makes you feel better about the situation you encountered. The office phone number is on the home page, but I suggest e-mailing in if that would be okay. info@showmastersevents.com

Thanks Queen. Without going to far into it I physically couldnt get a pit boss at the time and by the time I could a couple of hours had passed.

I will give the email link giw a shot. Thank you very much for your help