New guests?

Showmasters need to work on their national presence, and not neglect these 'smaller' events. Lfcc a few weeks back had over 200 guests in attendance, with maybe 20-30 of interest to me, as an example. Now with these recent cancellations there are going to be 3 of interest to me at this event. I am not sure if it's worth the 300 mile round-trip for me now.

SM need to be very careful about these non-flagship shows (i.e. anything outside of London) as there are a lot of upstart comic-cons having their inaugural shows this year, and if they are not careful SM events may be getting even less plausible in future if the competition begin to get a foothold.

Rumours going around Lfcc were that Jason is thinking/trying to launch SM events in the USA. Is this even more reason to be concerned about the lesser UK SM cons?

There's still a week to go... have some faith. We have no idea how many people are being spoken to/approached and nothing can be announced until contracts are signed. Yes, the recent cancellations are disappointing but they can't be helped and guestsare always 'subject to availability', no-one is ever guaranteed which is why people should never buy a ticket just to meet one guest. I'm sure there'll be some more announcements over the coming days :)

Edited by Miss Cassie

From looking at other locations there are lots of other sports stars attenting- at sheffield we only get wrestlers which i am not interested in. Can showmasters look into getting other sporting stars to sheffield? It may attract more people to coming if more star attractions

Edited by katshaw2009