Pre order autographed photos

• Moderators

Hello

We are not back until wednesday and will start shipping by the end of the week. The website states up to 10 working days and we have a LOT to pack and ship.

Our first priority is to refund the dedication fees as a number of guests didn't due to the large lines they had, we also need to refund the guests that cancelled after we had already left for the show and a couple of guests did not attend sunday. We had a few other issues and clashes but if we have any problems with your order you will be emailed. (not before wednesday)

You do not need to email asking of you are being refunded etc for the likes of Kurt Angle as these are our No.1 priority's.

We won't be replying to any emails regarding 'when items are being shipped' as if we reply to everyone then the 10 working day goal will never be achieved.

JG

Just out of interest when do the guests sign for you? I always imagined them sat back at their hotel room with a glass of wine in hand :)

I've seen some do it at their tables when they're not busy. Not sure when the busier guests do it. I imagine it'll be backstage somewhere, I doubt SM are bothering them when they're at their hotels!

Hello

We are not back until wednesday and will start shipping by the end of the week. The website states up to 10 working days and we have a LOT to pack and ship.

Our first priority is to refund the dedication fees as a number of guests didn't due to the large lines they had, we also need to refund the guests that cancelled after we had already left for the show and a couple of guests did not attend sunday. We had a few other issues and clashes but if we have any problems with your order you will be emailed. (not before wednesday)

You do not need to email asking of you are being refunded etc for the likes of Kurt Angle as these are our No.1 priority's.

We won't be replying to any emails regarding 'when items are being shipped' as if we reply to everyone then the 10 working day goal will never be achieved.

JG

That's great thanks, was just curious

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi All

Well over 1000 items have shipped. Down to the last few bits and pieces now.

Couple of updates in terms of LFCC pre orders

Chris Lloyd signed a number of items for us away from the show and they only got here on saturday,

Carice as many of you know didn't attend on the sunday and that caught us out however we have a number of 10x8s on the way to us from her so once they arrive they will go straight out.

Robert Englund also caught us out by not signing on the sunday, all flats were signed by him on the saturday but we were due to do poster on the sunday, they will be completed at Sheffield.

We will be emailing a number of people later who never paid postage on their order, so if your one of them expect an email soon.

But if you have any questions please email me at preorders@showmastersevents.com

JG

Good to hear.

Not everything can be perfect but nice to hear when someone is happy :)

JG

Only one thing wrong is that it looks like Kenny Bakers pen was running out so the autograph looks a little faded. A small thing but I'm so pleased with it :D it's really starting to fill out now! Thank you so much again :D
  • Like 1

We will be emailing a number of people later who never paid postage on their order, so if your one of them expect an email soon.

But if you have any questions please email me at preorders@showmastersevents.com

JG

One of those people was me lol it was the first time I'd ever pre ordered an autograph before so I didn't realize the postage wasn't included.

I asked/emailed the shop but I take it its probably easier and faster to just post on here

Anyway how do I pay postage? Do I just pay £3 to preorders@showmastersevents.com via Paypal? I guess I need to state my order reference too?

Sorry if this is a stupid question just wanted to be sure before I fork out more money

Thanks!

i have a question, i pre ordered a Sigourney Weaver auto with an extra 5 pounds for personalisation (just in case her line was to big, luckely i got in) now we all know she didnt personalize and im glad i got the extra sig but how does the refund work on the 5 pound ?

Edited by Hudson

JG

One of those people was me lol it was the first time I'd ever pre ordered an autograph before so I didn't realize the postage wasn't included.

I asked/emailed the shop but I take it its probably easier and faster to just post on here

Anyway how do I pay postage? Do I just pay £3 to preorders@showmastersevents.com via Paypal? I guess I need to state my order reference too?

Sorry if this is a stupid question just wanted to be sure before I fork out more money

Thanks!

If you e-mail that will get you an answer much quicker. They only come on here when they have a minute, and right now that's unlikely.

i have a question, i pre ordered a Sigourney Weaver auto with an extra 5 pounds for personalisation (just in case her line was to big, luckely i got in) now we all know she didnt personalize and im glad i got the extra sig but how does the refund work on the 5 pound ?

The refunds have all been processed as far as I know, you should see the money back on your card soon.