LFCC Spring - Star Wars - February 27-28

would normally be excited as SW is my main interest but have lost so much confidence with SM recently I'm not sure if I fancy it.

We've also been a bit spoilt by Star Wars reunions the last few years. So well have this 2016, then 2017 will be it's 40th...

At the moment I'm really not sure I'll collect autos from the new film. Original and prequels were finite, even then I have less from Episodes 2 & 3, since they weren't filmed here. And the thing I would get signed won't be released by Feb, the big new guests will be expensive, the big old guests will be expensive. I think I'm pretty much done with all that. Seems a good time to get out.

We'll see.

Have to pass as Im going to that 'other' event next year ;)

Actually Showmasters might have really jumped the gun here. Assuming the Summer event is in July, you could have 1000s of overseas Star Wars fans coming to London, who won't have met many of the regular names on the UK circuit. They might have been able to attend both events if a week or two apart, but I doubt they'd make two trips in a year.

Better for us, we can split the cost!

I'd love to see some more prequel trilogy people at our cons, even though I love the original trilogy, we do seem to get a lot of the same guests at various events. And would they be able to get 'stars of Episode 7' like John Boyega, Daisy Ridley and Oscar Iassac? Time will tell, but I'm sure they'd be locked down for a different event.

The official Star Wars celebration event is coming to London in June aswell....

It's actually July 15th-17th 2016 which is quite worrying as that is exactly 1 year from now. Will the summer LFCC2016 be happening the same week as this?

As for the Spring event, I showed the ad to many people over the weekend and, apart from being surprised it was announced so quietly, some had reservations about it. Still, I'm sure SM are probably in some (advanced) talks already if they have chosen to advertise this now

It's actually July 15th-17th 2016 which is quite worrying as that is exactly 1 year from now. Will the summer LFCC2016 be happening the same week as this?

As for the Spring event, I showed the ad to many people over the weekend and, apart from being surprised it was announced so quietly, some had reservations about it. Still, I'm sure SM are probably in some (advanced) talks already if they have chosen to advertise this now

Next summers LFCC will be 22-24 July (It was written on Gold Pass goodie bags).

• Like 1

Would be so cool if it was as my birthday is the 22nd and i thoroughly enjoyed my first one so deffo going again next year :-)

• Moderators

Why can't I find any more information regarding this event on the Showmasters website.

More than likely they haven't had a chance yet, as QS ha said the team are still breaking down this years show. I have no doubts it'll be on there soon.

• Like 1

yeah provisionally - i wouldn't book a hotel if i were you with history of date changes recently.