Sunday - Photo Area C

There are a lot of stories on here about people's experiences with photoshoots, but I just want to say how wonderful the guy manning Area C on Sunday was. I think his name was Phil, but I may be mistaken. He was brilliant! He was very efficient and organised everybody into place quickly and accurately, by being clear and articulate. Amongst it all, he kept a smile and also managed a joke along the way. Well done and also thank you for helping me out with my clash! I was really stressed out and you made my day a lot nicer!

There are a lot of stories on here about people's experiences with photoshoots, but I just want to say how wonderful the guy manning Area C on Sunday was. I think his name was Phil, but I may be mistaken. He was brilliant! He was very efficient and organised everybody into place quickly and accurately, by being clear and articulate. Amongst it all, he kept a smile and also managed a joke along the way. Well done and also thank you for helping me out with my clash! I was really stressed out and you made my day a lot nicer!

Indeed, that is Phil

Phil is funny, enthusiastic, full of energy and life, but above all else he is fair and if you listen to what he actually says, all goes very smoothly indeed. Top bloke.

If it's the guy I'm thinking of, tall with glasses? Yes he was very helpful, clear and cheerful. His voice carried well. Thank you for your effort. I thought the photoshoots on the whole worked well. Glad they were called in batches so there was no need to queue up unnecessarily with no idea what was going on.

If it's the guy I'm thinking of, tall with glasses? Yes he was very helpful, clear and cheerful. His voice carried well. Thank you for your effort. I thought the photoshoots on the whole worked well. Glad they were called in batches so there was no need to queue up unnecessarily with no idea what was going on.

Yeah, he also ran Sigourney Weaver's autograph queue on the Saturday and did a brilliant job there too. It was especially challenging for him as there was so little space to work with as Photo A was always mobbed and constantly creating choke points.