John Ratzenberger and assistants

Whoever was managing John Ratzenberger's queue yesterday was awesome! Despite being generally very lovely, she could see I was a bit laden up with baggage and so she took charge of my Hoverboard case for a while whilst I was faffing about getting my money together etc. she held onto it for ages, and it was really appreciated. She was great :wub:

as for John's actual assistant (whom I'm guessing he brought with him?) he was also great. He noticed a mark on the photo I had picked up from the desk (I didn't even notice it), tried to wipe it off with his sleeve, and then gestured to me to wait a sec whilst he got up, went to the desk and picked up another one for me! What a guy!

I was behind a girl who I think was probably a bit nervous about meeting John, but wanted to chat for quite a while, and in the end the assistant politely moved things on (there was a fairly long line). I think this was a good idea at that point as she was asking him if he does different voices in his different films?! Not the best indicator that you are a fan if that's your question, and his answer was like 'well, yeah..... of course' She went to shake his right hand, which he had all strapped up and he extended his finger to kind of link-shake. She then said, shall I shake your left hand, and he was like, no it's fine :WINCE:

• Like 1