Crew shout-outs

I know people have had a lot of complaints this year. Personally, I'm not in that category. I feel it was a huge improvement from last year, but there will always be issues.

I wanted to start a thread where we can share positive interactions with crew. Many of whom become the unsung heroes.

First off, Leo from photo area D did a great job of organising the queue for Richard Dean Anderson's 9.30am shoot on Sunday. He was very helpful whenever anyone asked him anything, and was really friendly and polite.

Also, the guy manning the bag table in that shoot (he was scanning tickets for Sean Gunn's photo later that day) was hilarious. Super friendly, which made the whole thing even more fun.

Luke has been mentioned a couple of times, but he had a hard job with the queue for photo area A - I do not envy you!

Little shout-out to the girl on Lea Thompson's queue who had to deal with the woman in the yellow jacket getting VERY angry, and directing it entirely at her - I have no idea how you kept your cool. Well done!

And lastly, Sah did a brill job of trying to keep RDA fans informed towards the end of Sunday. Also not a job I envy. There were a lot of people to deal with, and she did it like a pro.

I'm sure there are many more, but these are the ones that stood out the most for me.

I know people have had a lot of complaints this year. Personally, I'm not in that category. I feel it was a huge improvement from last year, but there will always be issues.

I wanted to start a thread where we can share positive interactions with crew. Many of whom become the unsung heroes.

First off, Leo from photo area D did a great job of organising the queue for Richard Dean Anderson's 9.30am shoot on Sunday. He was very helpful whenever anyone asked him anything, and was really friendly and polite.

Also, the guy manning the bag table in that shoot (he was scanning tickets for Sean Gunn's photo later that day) was hilarious. Super friendly, which made the whole thing even more fun.

Luke has been mentioned a couple of times, but he had a hard job with the queue for photo area A - I do not envy you!

Little shout-out to the girl on Lea Thompson's queue who had to deal with the woman in the yellow jacket getting VERY angry, and directing it entirely at her - I have no idea how you kept your cool. Well done!

And lastly, Sah did a brill job of trying to keep RDA fans informed towards the end of Sunday. Also not a job I envy. There were a lot of people to deal with, and she did it like a pro.

I'm sure there are many more, but these are the ones that stood out the most for me.

You silly sausage starting a new thread :) Hopefully QS will merge them later! I'm sure the crew won't mind 2 threads thanking them!

Leo was great! Can you believe it was his first show so I'm sure he will be happy to hear the thanks!

Also my brain has gone to mush for a second there but the bag guy was Richard, again another first time crew member so he will be glad to hear of the thanks