Steelbook Editions

I just preordered the Flux Capacitor set from Amazon. Expensive, but if I change my mind once I get it, I can always use it to travel back in time and stop myself from buying it!

Where is it? I can't seem to find it...

I found the Flux Capacitor Boxset on Amazon but has anyone noticed it ONLY has the trilogy in it? The American version has the trilogy and animated series with a 64 page book. The UK version only has the trilogy and a 54 page book. Think something's up here...

I found the Flux Capacitor Boxset on Amazon but has anyone noticed it ONLY has the trilogy in it? The American version has the trilogy and animated series with a 64 page book. The UK version only has the trilogy and a 54 page book. Think something's up here...

The animated series in that set is a DVD and obviously a region 1 DVD won't play on every player here.

As I understand it in the US there's a non-limited Blu ray movie set (with 2 episodes as a bonus) the animated series on it's own on DVD, and the set of both together, as well as the limited variants.

Not sure if we are getting all that, even separately.

Since they also have a part 2 and Part 3 for sale, that looks it it's just the first film.

true i have been looking for this in uk but only seems us has it http://www.amazon.com/Future-Anniversary-Trilogy-Blu-ray-DIGITAL/dp/B011Q0FSC2