Photoshoots - do you get them framed?

Pretty happy with how my photoshoots with Bill, Sigourney, Chris Lloyd and MJF came out and was thinking about framing options.

What do you do with your photos after? Do you buy the jpg and get them framed at a bigger size?

Thinking of getting 10 x 8 for my two back to the future ones and putting them in a double frame.

Would love to see pics of anyone that has done similar before.

Does anyone know the name of the stall at LFCC which sold photo frames with plaques in them? They had Back to the Future and Aliens themed ones.

I'd like to know this too! can't for the life of me remember what the store was called. Would like to see if I could get the Alien one :D

Those photo frames with plaques sound awesome, hopefully somebody knows where to get them. That is half the problem of attending a show like LFCC, if you pack your day with too much often you see these stalls and forget where they are!

I don't think the photos are available just yet.

Those photo frames with plaques sound awesome, hopefully somebody knows where to get them. That is half the problem of attending a show like LFCC, if you pack your day with too much often you see these stalls and forget where they are!

This is the stall that was selling the photoshoot upgrade frames :D

http://www.asoss.org/ourshop/cat_950913-Photo-shoot-Upgrades.html

• Like 3

These guys where great but I missed out on the last Freddy frame and they had no Jason ones left but the ones they did have where fantastic

These guys where great but I missed out on the last Freddy frame and they had no Jason ones left but the ones they did have where fantastic
Oh man, can't believe I missed these! Would have loved to have got a Christopher Lloyd one!

The only photo I have framed at home is my one with William Shatner from DST3. One of my greatest moments :)