The Rose Leslie appreciation thread.

that woman is a goddess!

seemed genuinely happy to meet people and had a brief chat with each person at the photoshoots. seemed to love talking to people about the costumes they wore (esepcially epic Ygritte cosplay girl and her Jon Snow friend. those two looked amazing!)

i swear her face is permanently set to smile!

• Like 7

i had a shoot with her during the first lot, but her hair was across her face so you couldnt tell who it was (i did the arrow to the leg idea i mentioned in another thread)

spoke to a redshirt afterwards and they said come back at the second shoot and have it re-done, so just did a normal picture that time.

*gazes off into space...* oh rose....

• Like 1

Rose was an absolute star, this was my first showmasters comicon and I hadn't ever had a photo op with anyone before and she was just so lovely and friendly to everyone! Left with a big smile on my face :) I would've tried to suppress my happiness a little as though to avoid the wife's reaction but she was still reeling from meeting Iain Glen so I guess we're even haha!

• Like 1

She was awesome, very friendly and down to earth. I was particularly impressed with her smile and how it never went off her face.

When she first started signing she was really slow because she was interacting with all the attendees which was annoying for me on a selfish aspect as I wanted to get in the queue and get my autographs but I did think how good it was for the people actually meeting her.

When she came back late from her photoshoot at around 4.45pm I thought there is no way I am going to meet her but I think it might have been her agent, had a word with her to speed up and keep it short and the crew did a good job of managing everyone I actually got to get my autograph and she was that quick I actually went back in the queue and got another.

This encounter could have been a lot different but when the moons are aligned it's perfect!

• Like 1

Such a nice lady. Even though she was told to try move people through towards the end of the day still made sure to ask everyone how they were seemed genuinely pleased to meet everyone and interested in what we had to say. Photoshoot and signing easily the highlight of my weekend :)

She was amazing and so friendly also her hair was flawless! :P

everything about her is flawless!!!!

although during my first attempt at a photo where we were "acting" as if i'd been shot in the leg with an arrow her hair was across her face so you couldnt see who it was on the photo. i ended up getting the pic redone since you cant really see who it was on the pic with me and just got a nice big hug from her.

i am well and truly smitten with her!

oh rose... *gazes off into space*