Hogwarts prop & Sheffield

I attended yesterday but never had time to see, what was the Hogwarts prop?

Also, I'm thinking of going to Sheffield next month but I'm just curious to know how busy this con is compared to London and Collectormania in Milton Keynes?

I attended yesterday but never had time to see, what was the Hogwarts prop?

Also, I'm thinking of going to Sheffield next month but I'm just curious to know how busy this con is compared to London and Collectormania in Milton Keynes?

London tends to the busier of all events, it attracts many over seas visitors, Where MK and Sheffield tend to be more local fans, so less Chaotic and much more relaxed than London. I wanted to see the Props as well, but it was open only for Diamond and Gold... Poor crew never knew what hit them.. All 500+ Diamond and 500+ Gold wanting their photo which was included in their price.. Why did no one see that coming is beyond me.... Especially when people on the Forum are writing things down adding up the prices to see if the value adds up and how much they are paying over the odds.... :no:

I wanted to see the Props as well, but it was open only for Diamond and Gold... Poor crew never knew what hit them.. All 500+ Diamond and 500+ Gold wanting their photo which was included in their price.. Why did no one see that coming is beyond me.... Especially when people on the Forum are writing things down adding up the prices to see if the value adds up and how much they are paying over the odds.... :no:

Not all 500+ Golds. ;) I didn't notice that a free prop photo was included in the price - oooops! Probably a good thing by the sounds of it... I think it would be fairer to not have that next time. While I love a freebie, the prop shoots are the sort of thing that should be available for all.

Props were not included in the Gold Pass - it was just we were told we could use our photoshoot vouchers on the props. Whenever I went to any of the prop shoots they were deserted - never a queue there except for the first 5 minutes. Maybe you only turned up when the BTTF cast and/or Sigourney were doing their cast/prop photos?

The Hogwarts one was a green screen so you ended up superimposed in front of the snake door from Chamber of Secrets. It came out quite nicely :-)

• Like 1

I went to Sheffield last year and had a great time. I bought my ticket in advance - early bird ones and it was great managed to get all the autos I wanted before standard entry came in because it wasn't crowded. If I remember correctly everything was separate - guests in one part photos in another etc ... Think this kind of layout would work better for London.

I got a few prop shoots on Sunday, not the Hogwarts one though. There wasn't much of a queue, only for the tombstone because people can't read the schedule and wouldn't move out of the way despite their prop & guest shoot being in half an hours time.