LFCC 2015 - SOME HONEST FEEDBACK

I am really sorry that you are unhappy and I can only apologize. We're all humans, mistakes happen on occasion. I explained the reason for this in my reply to your post: if the pass has been clipped for the autograph there is absolutely no way to tell if it has been clipped when you went through the autograph line or when you got your refund. Unclipped passes are absolutely still good for entry.

My problem is I explained all this when I contacted the store and cause I was misinformed I asked if I could have the free entry to the event and use the vouchers I still have to pay for the autograph. So the clipping or unclipping in that context will be irrelevant because when I do see Robert I'd be paying for the autograph.

Please do no feel I am having a go at you as I know you are only relaying what you have been informed.

I apologize again that this mistake happened, but mistakes do happen. No one gets everything right 100 percent of the time.

You have nothing to apologize for. More your bosses if anything. But getting it wrong twice in a row over the same thing. And other people having the same problem with miss-information over a time error on the day in the first place is pretty bad form.