Favourite guest ?

Sean Gunn was definitely one of the highlights for me, lovely and chatty. I was also very happy to find out just how friendly and nice Richard Dean Anderson is. Lea Thompson and Sherilyn Fenn were fantastic to meet. I could probably go on and on, but those four were definitely in the very top for me :)

First time I have ever done the full weekend. I had an amazing time. Even though it was brief I had a great time meeting Sigourney weaver with my Diamond Pass and think it was money well spent.

Met some great people at the convention and it was a weekend I will never forget.

Frances Lee McCain, without a doubt. Lovely lady and agreed to have a photo with me, even when she didn't have to as she had her own separate photo-shoot. Did a great autograph and spelt 'Peltzer,' 'Petzer.' Haha.

To be honest, whilst I find the other guests I met, met with no issues, none really sprung into life like she did. Amazing woman. I can't believe I met the woman who kicked ass with the Gremlins in the kitchen - that scene is so iconic.

I was pleased with all of the guests I met.

• Michael Gambon looked a little overwhelmed by it all but he was polite even if quiet.
  • Trevor Steedman was a bit more work as I was trying to start the convo with him, but he looked a bit down as he was so quiet on Saturday compared to Henn and Hiller seated on either side of him.
  • Colette Hiller REALLY put the effort in with everyone, asking what I did for a living and started a real conversation. After she had come round the table for a photo I thanked her for actually putting the effort in as so many guests don't, she was like "don't be silly, that's what I'm here for."
  • Carrie Henn was nice and chatty and conversation with her felt very authentic.
  • Ray Park was very enthusiastic and full of beans. I asked for a quote, he suggested something even better and he had a cool red pen for his autos.
  • Bill Paxton was rushed and I got more out of him at the photoshoot than when getting his autograph. At the shoot he exchanged more than a couple of words with everyone. I needed a reshoot, told him I'd messed it up and he was like "oh come on man, don't worry about it". He had his head down when signing and looked a bit stressed at the pace but he personalised and put a quote so I was happy.
  • Neve Campbell was nice and asked how I was.
  • Jonathan Pryce seemed reserved in a professional kind of way. I think he was just a bit taken aback by it all and not used to being in this sort of environment. Was pleasant, courteous and obliging to everyone.

But my favourite guest was... Sigourney Weaver. A classy lady. Had time for everyone which I did not expect. She spoke to everyone, greeted people at shoots, did some poses, and at the signing took genuine interest in the things fans had brought to her.

She liked one particular Alien 3 publicity picture I had brought to get signed which resulted in a conversation with her and her make-up artist who she called over to look at the picture! Plus I got to ask her a question at her talk on the Sunday, and she seemed to like the question too. She was very humble and appreciative of the fanfare she had generated.

All the guests I met were great, but Sigourney has been a top 5 guest for me, and my favourite actress, and she did not disappoint.