Favourite guest ?

Neve Campbell - WOW, she was so friendly and so happy to be there. She told me how much she's enjoyed her time here as I thanked her for visiting and giving us this opportunity. Got a cuddle from her too (my picture) :wub: Never thought I'd get to meet THE Sidney Prescott! Got a lovely quote from her on my autograph too, AND she was doing personalisations! Lovely woman!

Edited by minchb

Tom Savini... The couple of people who had gone before me for an auto were big, cool rocker type dudes who had a chat with Tom savini,I don't look anything like your typical uber horror/Romero/anything zombie fan, I was wearing a pink dress lipstick (I'm also glaswegian) so when I met him I got quite fangirly with him and told him about how I'd hero worshipped him since I was a kid watching Romero films, etc, but said this with a strong Scottish accent and a crazed look on my face, he looked genuinely scared of me!! WAS AMAZING

You scared Tom Savini? Bet that doesn't happen often to him often :eek:

I was lucky that both the Guests I had booked for were there on the day i.e Tom and Luke from the Musketeers. Everything went smoothly both with the autographs and photo shoots and both of them were lovely. I left one very happy M'lady! :drool:

Tom was a real sweetheart, wasn't he?

Tom Savini... The couple of people who had gone before me for an auto were big, cool rocker type dudes who had a chat with Tom savini,I don't look anything like your typical uber horror/Romero/anything zombie fan, I was wearing a pink dress lipstick (I'm also glaswegian) so when I met him I got quite fangirly with him and told him about how I'd hero worshipped him since I was a kid watching Romero films, etc, but said this with a strong Scottish accent and a crazed look on my face, he looked genuinely scared of me!! WAS AMAZING

Wish I could figure out how to put up Photo on here I've got a photo of me talking to him all excited and him looking St me like "back away from the craaaazy lady....!!"

Wish I could figure out how to put up Photo on here I've got a photo of me talking to him all excited and him looking St me like "back away from the craaaazy lady....!!"

When I met him, he seemed a bit out of sorts. Not sure if he's a real smiley person under good conditions, but it was very hot in his area, and he looked uncomfortable and grumpy lol

• Like 1

God how could I forget about Jonathan Pryce?!

I met him early on Sunday to get an autograph (dressed as Arwen) and gave him a little gift then for the photoshoot a few hours later he remembered my name! I was like "oh my god, how do you remember my name?" and his reply was "with ears like that how could I forget?" xD

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153401001070600&id=710230599&set=a.10153396056965600.1073741840.710230599&source=48

Here is the photo of me being over the top excited with him :-) :-)

I was lucky that both the Guests I had booked for were there on the day i.e Tom and Luke from the Musketeers. Everything went smoothly both with the autographs and photo shoots and both of them were lovely. I left one very happy M'lady! :drool:

Tom was a real sweetheart, wasn't he?

Absolutely - if he didn't have my heart before he stole it then :smile:

I only got to meet 3 guests and to be truthful all 3 were brill, Sylvester McCoy, Alexander Siddig and RDA. It may have been crowded, it may have been hot, but just to meet those 3 was a joy.

Everyone was fabulous and a great pleasure to meet.

My overall vote has to go to Jeffrey Weissman as he was so so friendly, spent a long time chatting to each guest, and then apologising to the following one as his line was building, but he made everyone feel special. He even invited people to come back for a further chat later. He was on our side of the table a lot of the time, and always for photo's. He was genuinely choked up by all the BTTF love being spread around yesterday and he wasn't afraid to show it. An absolutely fabulous bloke.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153401001070600&id=710230599&set=a.10153396056965600.1073741840.710230599&source=48

The link doesn't work :no:

RDA was a darling, and while I was disappointed my mum couldn't get an autograph (only there Friday and VQ moving slow) the photoshoot was wonderful and seeing how friendly he was there made me understand why his queue was moving so slowly! He was the only guest she was really interested in and utterly made her day.

For me, I would have to say Marnix van der Broeke, he was wonderfully friendly with everyone that we saw at his desk (on our frequent trips to see if RDA had made it higher on VQT's) and lovely to talk to when I went up.

Honourable mention to Garratt Wang who totally loved mum's tee shirt, to the point he asked her if he could take a picture of it (it was a Lady and the Tramp one with K9 in the place of Tramp and with the TARDIS in the background).

When I went into my photoshoot with Tom Savini I said "Mr Savini, whenever I see you, you always look exactly the same- you never seem to age!" The instant and quiet response from Tom " I don't"

I hope I look that good at 68 (and have a fraction of his coolness). Legend.

Edited by Anorak

I met MANY guests over the weekend and as much as many of the stand out (MJF and the BTTF cast, Colette from Aliens, and Robert England) for me the guest who blew me away (and even made me star struck which does not happen often!) was Sigourney. That woman is pure class and was an absolute dream to meet. So friendly, spoke to me about the posters I got her to sign and was just absolutely amazing!

• Like 1

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153401001070600&id=710230599&set=a.10153396056965600.1073741840.710230599&source=48&ref=bookmarks

Try again

He wasn't one of the big guests but I thought Harry Waters Jr. was absolutely amazing! Not only did he turn up in full costume from Back to the Future but the fact he came out and sang "Earth Angel" twice during the Back to the Future talk was great!

He also signed my BTTF poster and wrote "will you be mine?" on it!

• Like 1

He wasn't one of the big guests but I thought Harry Waters Jr. was absolutely amazing! Not only did he turn up in full costume from Back to the Future but the fact he came out and sang "Earth Angel" twice during the Back to the Future talk was great!

He also signed my BTTF poster and wrote "will you be mine?" on it!

I also saw him singing it at his signing table on the Friday. He was great and really seemed to be enjoying himself.

I loved all the guests I met but once again for me it was Daniel Portman :blush::blush::blush:

HE RECOGNISED ME FROM LAST YEAR!!!! :dance:

Umm... *Gathers self* Anyways my sister got a auto with him and I went up with her. She asked me which picture to pick and I pointed at the one I got last year. Daniel then turned to me, he asked me if I went last year and then asked for my name and then said he recognised me. When I went to his photoshoot he was just really friendly (and he's REALLY nice to hug! :blush: ) and then he gave me THE wink...*Dies*

Not that I have a crush or anything :whistling:

• Like 1

Colette Hiller was amazing. She asked personal questions and signed two items even though I'd clearly only paid for one. She even offered a photograph. She clearly loves meeting the fans. She's probably the nicest celebrity I've ever met.

Jessica Henwick was awesome. She's incredible fun and a genuine personality.

Daniel Portman is a brilliant lad as well. Also chatty and friendly.

Garret Wang, Alice Krige, Carrie Henn and Rose Leslie were all extremely friendly and chatty too.

Although I met the much bigger guests as well, I really think the ones above went above and beyond and were the best experience to meet.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153401001070600&id=710230599&set=a.10153396056965600.1073741840.710230599&source=48&ref=bookmarks

Try again

No, I think it could be your privacy settings. Not to worry :smile: