Favourite guest ?

So another lfcc is over and I was wondering who peoples favourite guest they met ? Personally I didn't really go for any of the big guest but loved meeting eric baulsfauld ( the voice of admiral Akbar -it's a trap) such a sweet man! jim dowdell and Robert watts ( both from the Star Wars films) where both really friendly too !

James Remar was everything I expected him to be. Super kind and a genuinely nice guy (thankfully as he was the main reason I came this year!). Asked me how I injured my finger at the autograph table in the morning, posed for a photo and still proceeded to talk to me after we were done, then greeted me in the afternoon photoshoot by saying "heyyy, it's the guy missing his fingertip!". Great guy.

Neve Campbell was very sweet and humble, and made sure to chat and hold a conversation further than just a "hey" or "hi".

They were the 2 guests that made my day by far.

Gregg Henry. Just so wonderful. No one waiting to see him so just got to chat for ages about 24 & The Following on Saturday. Remembered me in his photoshoot today & gave me a big cuddle.

Who knew serial killers could be so nice??!! lol

While I had great experiences with a lot of guests, I think the highlight for me was Daniel Portman. He was friendly to chat with, seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say, and was just all around a great guy to visit with.

Absolutely the same for me as well, I was unfortunate enough to miss Sunday's shoot, but I got it exchanged for an autograph and ran upstairs before he left. Ended up getting three snaps on my phone with him, a handshake and a lovely chat before he had to leave. A true gentleman!

Jennifer Rubin was definitely the best. She took her time with everyone and was very chatty. Kelly Hu was also great. I got her to sign my limited edition steelbook of Mortal Kombat X since she's the voice of D'Vorah and she told me a really cool story about working on the game. Colette Hiller was also extremely friendly.

• Like 1

James Remar was everything I expected him to be. Super kind and a genuinely nice guy (thankfully as he was the main reason I came this year!). Asked me how I injured my finger at the autograph table in the morning, posed for a photo and still proceeded to talk to me after we were done, then greeted me in the afternoon photoshoot by saying "heyyy, it's the guy missing his fingertip!". Great guy.

Neve Campbell was very sweet and humble, and made sure to chat and hold a conversation further than just a "hey" or "hi".

They were the 2 guests that made my day by far.

Neve was my fave to meet, she was dead chatty and I didn't feel rushed at her table. She was my highlight.

My other highlight for a smaller celeb would be collete hiller from Alien. She was really lovely and chatty. Asked if we wanted a photo with her etc such a lovely lady. Really nice. No wonder her queue took ages lol 👍

The Sand Snakes (Keisha Castle-Hughes and Jessica Henwick) were lovely (Jessica wrote a mini-opus on my auto, bless her). MJF managed to meet my eyes and smile despite the light-speed pace of his photoshoots. But my favourite was Bill Paxton. He was signing very fast and unable to personalize, but he still wrote Game over! on the Aliens photo I gave him and, like Patrick Stewart and Steven Williams, has definitely mastered the art of the Meaningful Brief Encounter as he looked up afterwards, smiled and thanked me as if I were the best thing that had happened to him all day. He was all enthusiastic in the photoshoots as well, although I threw him for a second when I went to shake his hand (I had only blokes ahead of me in the queue to guide me on potential interaction so copied what they were doing!). Great to meet him.

Edited by CosmicAvatar
  • Like 1

Everyone was so lovely, Kelly Hu posed for all the photos and as I had to get mine retaken because my eyes were shut, she laughed about it and was so nice. Colin Baker was late to his shoot and kept apologising that it was so quick because he was late which was sweet. Just everyone was so nice, but Gareth David-Lloyd was the loveliest person I met all weekend. He posed however people wanted him too and even posed himself for some of them without being asked. He was hugging everyone and asking how their day was and it was just so adorable. He was just such a nice, genuine guy.

Edited by nesbitted

I only met three....but they were all wonderful..

Richard Dean Anderson, who I've met 3 or 4 times before, always takes care when signing, chats and is awesome in photo shoots, has a great sense of humour and is all-round lovely man... :wub:

William Forsythe was amazing...took time to come round the table and pose with me for a photo and for me it was just wonderful to hear him talk about filming with De Niro and James Woods for "Once Upon A Time In America" which is my all-time favourite gangster movie....what an honour to meet him... :clap:

And Jason David Frank - took time with ALL his guests, signed the lovely little lad in front of me's lunch box, brought his own daughter with him and took selfies with everyone so he could do a #SelfiebyJDF on Twitter.....signed a pic of him as Tommy for my son, who although now 27, dragged me along to watch the original Power Rangers Movie when he was like 8 or 9 years old...I do hope he appreciates the effort I made for him,... :poki:

Edited by discodiva