Photoshoots?

Just to say some of the shoots seemed to have lighting difficulties yet again. Some photos were being taken so quickly that in one I was caught in mid sentence which looked awful but couldn't change it.

Some photos were excellent but others far too light and quick.

Some photo shoots not even taking place for full allocated times.

I've no idea who dropped a clanger today but . . .

1345 Sigourney talk finished- her photo shoot with the power loader started scheduled for 1440 - 1520.

I attended the talk, used the toilets and bought some more plastic sleeves for the pics.

I arrived at the prop shoot at just after 3, I was told to wait as she was taking a break after just finishing the 1st batch of Diamond pics.

It comes to about 1515 and someone comes out and says sorry she has moved onto the next photo shoot downstairs.

I couldn't get a clear answer as to who was at fault, but finishing the main photo shoot with the aliens background and giant power loader was the main photo the majority wanted and paid diamond for= pretty devastated to say the least.

Staff did have the look of - where's she gone what's happening. Was given a detailed note with contact number to take ground floor staff desk explaining what had gone on and I got a £110 refund.

I really would love to know what happened. I'm sure it will get highlighted ( well I hope )in some staff debrief.

I just want to ensure it doesn't happen again to someone in the future pinning their whole weekend on the last photo shoots.

I have learnt from this and will never ever again leave the best until last- I just thought it was safe to do so with the amount of £ involved.

Luckily enough I could go downstairs and catch her in the normal 2nd included plain background photo shoot.

Anyway that's my moan out of the way, on to comment on all the good stuff from the weekend now including=

Christopher Lloyd going above and beyond today whilst the venue was closing down around him to stay on and please all those that had waited hours / all day to get an autograph. It put a real shine on the end of the day / weekend an absolute legend and a real true gentleman.